Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by Haleemath Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 pm

I agree with all of you guys. Ashra Koehn is truly a gem of a person. She cares for each one who wants help. She is kind and more importantly, I did see results from her spells and my husband did come back. I find myself very lucky to be given this special service from her.

Haleemath

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by naihalac Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Ashra appears to have a lot of positive reviews. I like that she provides photos of herself and will actually talk to you as a real person and not an automated message.

I've been burned by a few spell casters in the past. I finally feel like I found someone who takes spell casting seriously. As soon as I hear back from Ashra, I will get which ever spells she feels will work to bring my ex back.

I will keep everyone posted.

naihalac

Back to top Go down

Post by cesare78 Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm

I am so grateful to have met Ashra Koehn. She is an amazing young woman for helping all these people all over the planet with their problems. She doesn't even have to do affordable spells, but she does and that shows what a true good person she is.

Who ever raised her, is probably so proud of her. I can't wait to see her help me with my situation. I lost a lover over something I can't control, because I am not sure what went wrong, and I am hurting, but since I discovered Ashra Koehn, it's like my faith and happiness has been coming back. I know in my heart she will help me get my former lover back.

cesare78

Back to top Go down

Post by TaraDaho Sat May 20, 2017 6:49 pm

When I first emailed Ashra Koehn, I wasn't expecting much of a response, just a message telling me the price I would have to pay to get my love back. Her response was the complete opposite, she was so supportive and kind, she never once mentioned a price until I asked her about it. She genuinely wants to help people, she's not in this for the money and that is something you rarely see in today's world. Ashra has a lot of positive reviews online about her spells. I am so fortunate to have come across her page and I'm even more fortunate to have her help in my difficult situation. I'm not sure where I would have been without her help.

TaraDaho

Back to top Go down

Post by rantryda Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 am

I think what separates Ashra from the rest of the spell casters is that she show real photos of herself and has several videos online about her spell casting of spells. Before finding Ashra, I looked at many different websites and they either had no pictures at all or only one photo of themselves which looked more like a model then a real person.

Also, when you contact Ashra Koehn, she takes the time to respond to you and actually cares. Whereas other spell casters send automated responses and you never get to talk to anyone real.

I think Ashra Koehn takes her work very serious. I found this video the other day and I was very impressed.

rantryda

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflysally Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 am

I understand now why it is so important to be completely open and honest with Ashra Koehn. In order for our spells to work for us, she needs to know all the details so she can customize our spells to fit our situation.

When I filled out my initial request, I told her briefly of my situation and she responded fairly quickly. Once I purchase my spells, I will have to tell her the entire situation. I trust Ashra and have no problems with being open and honest with her to ensure my spells work.

For those of you waiting for Ashra to get back with you, please be patient. She is a very busy woman and has a lot of clients that she helps. She will get to you. Remember good things are coming for you.

fireflysally

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistyrain Sun May 21, 2017 11:33 am

I think you made the best point of all. This is the most important thing to do when we get in touch with Ashra. We need to tell her as much details and problems as possible. Imagine going to a doctor and saying you are in pain what do you think there going to ask? There going to ask where is the pain? How long has it been hurting? What kind of pain is it? What have you done about it? The reason why doctors do this is to find out what medicine or treatment is the best for you. With Ashra it is the same. If you tell her enough details she will know what you need to make it better so it is very important to be open with her. I've found a lot of great reviews on Ashra's spells and they were very specific about what they provide to Ashra.

Mistyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kondelo Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Ashra's spells are more powerful that is how I feel. Ashra has also had many years of experience with spell casting and so I am sure that when it comes to her spells there will be no backfiring because she knows how to cast spells. Other spell casters may not know how to cast a spell and be very inexperienced so then the spells can backfire on you and make your life a little on the negative side!

Ashra is nice and caring while other spell casters are mean and forceful when it comes to wanting money from people. And boy do they take money from you! I never gave other spell casters money but from a lot of people and their experiences with other spell casters I'm sure it is a horrific sight.

Kondelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Kistler Mon May 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, Ashra Spells do work. I hired her back in November 2016 and she was successful with bringing my boyfriend back. Without Ashra, I will not end up with my soulmate and most likely would be single for the rest of my life. So I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart for being there for me when I needed her and being there for me through this entire process. She has given me hope, faith, and trust during some tough times and I know the future is going to be brighter because of her! I'm sure she has changed so many peoples lives with her spells. I don't know where we would be without her.

Hannah Kistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan1986 Tue May 23, 2017 8:16 am

I have never had a big opportunity to change my relationship until I met Ashra Koehn. I love the fact that Ashra is not in anything for the money! She offers so much for so little and that is the sweetest thing anyone can do!

Before I met Ashra I was giving up left and right on my relationship. I went from spell caster to spell caster looking for someone would bring my lover back and in just a short amount of time I met Ashra and instantly I knew that I could trust her. Plus, I've read so many great results from her spells casts and she is so experienced!

I am honestly happy I have met Ashra and I suggest checking her out.

Nathan1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjida9 Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Ashra's efforts have constantly amazed me. I thank her a lot for all the hard work she has been doing so far. I like how caring she is and her personal approach to spell casting. I don't think it was coincidence that I stumbled upon Ashra.

I've had a lot of bad experiences with spell casters, but what's different about Ashra Koehn is she is real with you and she doesn't make promises that sound too good to be true. She was honest by saying her spells will help, but said will need a little time to work.

I never thought people like Ashra still existed. She is such a kind and generous lady who was always there for me. When I had lost all my hopes of getting my lover back, Ashra restored my confidence back in me.

I am now back with my husband thanks to her help.

Sanjida9

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Cooper Wed May 24, 2017 5:00 am

I have come across a lot of different spell casters before Ashra and all of them guaranteed me results in less the 3 days which I know now is impossible.

I was so so close to giving all my birthday money to a spell caster called Xara along with a few others and I am so glad that I did not! When I found Ashra Koehn I knew she was the real deal and I knew she deeply cared about what I was going through. Ashra is the only one who has made it possible for people to get affordable spells and she always finds the time to update us and talk to us all individually. In my eyes, Ashra is the only real spell caster out there and always will be she is a diamond.

Miss Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashe Thu May 25, 2017 5:59 am

The differences between Ashra vs other spell casters are obvious. Ashra is real with you and never asked for money right away. She wants to listen to your problems and advise you on the best way to go about getting results. Ashra Koehn doesn't guarantee results within 24 hours as that's impossible to do.

If you have a lack of funds to afford her spells, she tries to help you in any way she can. I know at the end of the day Ashra still needs to make a living, but out of kindness she does care and will do what she can to help you.

Just be careful and make sure you are talking to the right Ashra. There are spell casters impersonating her because of her popularity. Secondly, don't trust anyone who makes promises that sounds too good to be true.

Kashe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma89 Thu May 25, 2017 3:54 pm

Honestly, so many people on here are giving me hope with Ashra spells. A couple months ago my boyfriend left me because his mum didn't approve of me and I was so heart broken. I had nobody to talk too. We still speak now, but I feel like he is in the process of moving on and it's so heartbreaking. I'm not ready to loose him completely so I really hope Ashra can help.

Emma89

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Sultani Thu May 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Ashra is definitely a real spell caster. I knew it from the moment we started exchanging emails. I knew then that she was genuine, that she could be trusted. If you don't believe she's real, read all of her reviews on this site and watch the testament videos on her YouTube channel. They speak for themselves. Even though I haven't had a spell cast yet, I know I will only be going to Ashra Koehn for my spells. She's so warm and genuine and puts out positive energy.

Lillian Sultani

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryanna Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 am

Ashra is truly a blessing to us all. She is so generous, kind, and helpful in our times of doubt and fear. Every time I receive an email from her I get very excited, She gives me so much hope about my situation. I know with her now in my life, Everything is going to be okay again.

I went with Hearts of the Enchanter which worked faster then I expected. Which spells did everyone else request from Ashra Koehn?

Maryanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Adams Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm

I am absolutely so thankful that I got a chance to work with Ashra. She really was caring, and even though she's been absolutely flooded with new clients, she's really passionate about what she does and does her best for each and every customer.

I really do think Ashra Koehn is the only spell caster with the genuine gift of giving others results and light. It's such a wonderful thing and I am grateful to be touched by her energy and seeing things work out in front of me because of her amazing work and practice.

Sydney Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina Miller Sat May 27, 2017 5:48 am

I don't know whether I should just cast a spell or do both a reading and a spell. I've talked to psychics before, but I always doubt what they see. I'm in a desperate place and Ashra is my only hope. I feel that god made me stumble upon her for a reason, and my heart is telling me she can help, so I'm hoping it's true and I can get what i need. I'm so blessed to have felt her kindness and compassion first hand through emails and that's the reason I'm staying to use her resources and have her there not only as help but as a friend.

Alina Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjida9 Sun May 28, 2017 10:45 am

Hi Maryanna, I went with Ashra's Hearts of the Enchanter spell which she cast the following day.

Ashra truly cares. Thats what I love about her. She is cool about handling situations. Actually she is the only spellcaster I have ever know to be having a success rate thats high so far. I dont think anybody can even come close to it. I have given up my baseless fears that have been troubling me so far. I googled her up and did a thorough search. I spent one whole night reading the reviews on her websites and was amazed by the fact she was able to give them all success and chance to be with their lovers once again. After that I had made up my mind to contact Ashra anyhow and emailed my situation to her. She responded within 48 hours but I was like, checking it back each quarter of an hour for two days and was really impatient. That joy when I first saw her reply is indeed indescribable. I still remember that day. Its like a memory. Now that I am happy about it, my life has been a lot better now.

Sanjida9

Back to top Go down

Post by Chido Sun May 28, 2017 12:34 pm

I had known about Ashra Koehn before, but it was really only in passing. I had seen her name on a few forums, but I didnʻt have a need for a spell caster at the time, so I didnʻt really pay her much mind. When my boyfriend and I broke up, I was devastated. I tried to stay positive for a couple of weeks, but I couldnʻt do it. By this time I had already forgotten Ashraʻs name. I searched up tons and tons of spell casters but could never find one that I was 110% comfortable with. I was just about to give up when I had scrolled through what felt like my thousandth forum, when I saw a link to Ashraʻs website (www.ashraspells.com). I took my time looking over her reviews and testimonials, as well as looking around other websites. Her reviews were almost universally positive and I felt this sort of... energy from her. I felt a real connection with her when I first emailed her. I was skeptical, but from her emails I could tell that this was a real person writing to me, and it wasnʻt just a computer. Not only was she real, but she was caring and compassionate. She truly wanted to help me. I knew from then on that Ashra was the right spell caster for me. Iʻm honestly so glad that I hadnʻt given up that day, because if I had stopped scrolling, I would have never found Ashra again, and I would never have this second chance to be with my soulmate.

Chido

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sun May 28, 2017 5:32 pm

I found Ashra Koehn in June 2016 after I had been working with 2 different spell casters for over a year. I had used them before for smaller things and got results, but wasn't convinced that they would be able to help for anything more complex.

That is when I started looking for another spell caster, after a week or so of looking, I asked my guardian angel to help me find a spell caster that could help and that I could trust, that is when I stumbled across Ashra - and I am so, so grateful I did!

Ashra is the most supportive, kindest, compassionate person I have met in a very long time, and she is so dedicated to each person that comes to her for help. I am eternally grateful for Ashra and everything she has done for me ☺️

Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post by Denika Mon May 29, 2017 1:55 pm

I came across Ashra spells when I was searching for a legitimate spell caster. One that seemed real, had lots of experience in their work and positive reviews. I came across many non-real spell casters and the first thing that they wanted from me, was my money. Lots of them scared me and made me feel very uncomfortable and unsafe by the way they had treated me. I am so happy that I found Ashra Koehn's website when I kept searching. She is a definite sweetheart and she cares about her customers.

Denika

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahie Mon May 29, 2017 5:42 pm

I am personally surprised I ever found Ashra. I became completely desperate for powerful spells and went online once again searching for someone that was legitimately real with their statements. I was in this site for two seconds and felt a different vibe. I normally wouldn't trust someone right away but I felt the need to give it a chance. As soon as Ashra Koehn emailed me I knew what I was doing was the right decision.

Yahie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Kistler Mon May 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Here is something I learned along the way. I think it is very important that you are very open and honest with Ashra. Don't leave out any important details. She isn't going to judge you, and Ashra keeps what you tell her private and confidential. Remember to tell her everything so she can work it into her spells. The more Ashra knows the better your outcome. I realize opening up can be very painful, at least it was for me. Just remember she has your best interest at heart, and she is here to help you.

Hannah Kistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashe Mon May 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks Hannah. I have always been open with Ashra about my situation because I know the more I tell Ashra Koehn about my situation the more she can help me and she will know what spells will work best. I do have a lot of different spells active which worked perfectly. Now but I am planning on getting some more for a different issue that came up.

Ashra is not judging at all and all she wants to do is help everyone and wants us back with our lover as soon as possible. However, just be sure you are talking to the real Ashra and not the ones who are impersonating her.

Kashe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 am

I completely agree with everyone because I nearly screwed up. I find it very important to tell Ashra Koehn all the details of your situation so she can get down to the root of the problem and fix the situation we're having. I made the mistake of not being completely open about every little detail about my situation, but since then I have been more open with Ashra. She understands my situation much better then at the beginning and it did improve my success with her spells. I'll be so happy when my situation with my lover is resolved, but at least the core of the problems have been taken care of.

I can't wait to get my desired outcome but i know being open with Ashra is helping me.

Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelak Tue May 30, 2017 6:59 am

I've read a lot of good things about Ashra so I am thinking about having a couple spells cast by her. However, I am a little confused as to what ones I should do. I have been with this guy on an off for 9 yrs. We have two girls together an they stay with me. Over a year ago he got married to another female. They argue all the time, she gets upset when he wants to come get his kids, among other things. He has come around here an there telling me he's not happy with her and knows he belongs here with me and his kids. However, he don't seem to actually come back fully. I love him with my heart and soul.

I've read about Passion Panacea as well as the Freedom Fire breakup spell and a few other spells on Ashra's website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Angelak

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepinlove Tue May 30, 2017 11:31 am

I like Freedom Fire because I have seen this spell work and I have personally seen women leave my husband's life and him pushing himself away from them. So I would say this spell is one of the best.

I would suggest that you get the freedom fire breakup spell and then put a seal on it, get a triple cast or a quad cast to make it stronger.

If you are not sure, contact Ashra as she would know which spell will help you with your ex.

I believe this is her contact page: http://www.ashra.net/contact.php

Deepinlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistyrain Tue May 30, 2017 11:36 am

The freedom fire breakup spell is very popular and works really well. I personally haven't had it cast for my situation, but I have seen many reviews on it. I have read that it works quite quick.

For me, the Passion Panacea worked for the break up between my lover and other girls.
The passion panacea helps break up a relationship as well as brings your lover back and fix's comitment issues. Ashra spells has a very high success rate.

Mistyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shari72 Tue May 30, 2017 1:44 pm

When it comes to love spells getting casted, I think Ashra is the only person to trust. From what I read, her spell casting seems to really work. Now I haven't had my spell casted yet, but I'm confident just by talking to Ashra through email and also in reading replies from other people in this community. I only wish I've found Ashra Koehn sooner so that my spell could've been casted earlier, but at least I found her.

Shari72

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya95 Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 pm

There are no words to explain the gratitude and thankfulness for all of Ashra's help. She is an amazing woman helping everyone. She changed my life and was there for me every step of the way. I don't know where I would be of I didnt find Ashra Koehn. She has changed my life in alot of different ways. I am more positive, I have confidence, I love more and appreciate more. Theres so much. I notice signs every day of my spells are working on my lover. I believe and have faith. I am staying positive and patient. I am keeping busy. Reading the reviews about Ashra on this forum has helped me so much and I love coming on here and commenting on threads.

I look forward to reading how Ashra changed your life and I look forward to your updates.

Maya95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Wed May 31, 2017 5:35 am

I cannot agree more:) Ashra has changed my life completely, she has made me a much stronger and positive person which I never thought was possible. She completely understood me when I told her everything about my lover and she was deeply concerned which made me feel at ease. She has given me so much hope and confidence that my lover is coming back to me and everything is gonna be fine. Ashra is amazing and I will always consider her as a best friend.

I didn't know any other way to thank Ashra for her help, so I did sent her my testimonial video which was posted on her Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ashraspells

Tatiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Perin Wed May 31, 2017 5:03 pm

I have an update for everyone! Sophia broke up with her boyfriend! I literally just heard that from my mom 10 minutes ago and I am so very encouraged right now by Ashra's spells. I never imagined a spell caster could care so much like Ashra Koehn:) I am so thankful and encouraged by her, a million times thank you for casting that breakup spell, I always have had so much trust and faith in her, the process, and Sophia and I being meant to be.

You see what I mean when I say Sophia is just so unbelievably attractive to any guy? Its her loyalty, vulnerability, and the unconditional love that she shows when she's committed that always makes people jealous of the devotion she had for me. I know with Ashra's help, I can love her better and more selflessly than anyone else! I can wait for the chance to prove it! I'm so grateful and excited for what happens next.

Perin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chido Wed May 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Congratulations Perin! When did she cast your spell and how long did it take to work? Sorry about all of the questions, but did you provide her with a lot of details about your situation with Sophia? Its nice to hear that your spell worked.

I say it's important to be open with Ashra about our situation because she needs to know all details so that she will be able to help us in every where she can. It's also important to be open to Ashra Koehn for the sake of the spell. I do know that when casting a spell the spell caster needs to know all details so that they will know exactly what to focus on when casting. So if Ashra ask you to be real clear and detail about your situation please do not hold back from telling her anything. The more she knows the better.

Chido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Patterson Wed May 31, 2017 5:36 pm

Perin, you must be on cloud 9 right now. I haven't had my spells casted, but as far as talking to Ashra I know she will do a lot for me! I am thankful for that and I am so happy to hear that she has changed so many lives. I have NEVER experienced such an opportunity to change a broken relationship to brand spanking new again and I think that is so amazing! She has already given me so much confidence in her spells and her experience as a spell caster.

Jane Patterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Mackay Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:10 am

So far the spells Ashra Koehn has worked wonders. He was getting really close to me and acting like we are a couple again, but on Thursday I found out that another woman has been trying to manipulate him away from me. Her name is Nicole who he knows very well from work and I believe she started getting jealous when she saw us kissing near the entrance of his workplace. 

He says he enjoys hanging out with her and enjoys talking to her, but now she is crossing the line and trying to take him away from me.

At the moment, I just don't know what’s going through his head, because she could be saying anything to him.

I saw that Ashra has a spell called Never Let Me Go which I’ve read a lot about on her website.

She says it will cover all angles and stop anyone from being able to pull him away. I have faith in Ashra because her other spells worked perfectly. I thought to share this with everyone because I’m not sure if you may be faced with a similar situation.

I admire the dedication that Ashra gives to our problems. I know understand why Ashra has so many great reviews. Although she seems always busy and trying to get on top of her schedule, I still look up at her like she's my hero. I thank Ashra Koehn for being here for me and giving me a second chance with my lover. I will keep everyone updated on the Never Let Me Go spell.

Jaclyn Mackay

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire87 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 am

Finding Ashra was the best thing I have ever done. She will tell you the truth she doesn't sugarcoat anything which is one of the things I love about Ashra Koehn. The day I found her was one of the best days of my life. I was so broken because my family had fell apart and my soul just wanted the other half. I wasn't whole anymore, but Ashra was the light in the darkness and after sending her a email I cried for days because I didn't know if she was a real spell caster. However, from the first response I knew she was real the way she spoke give my soul a feeling of peace so I grabbed the opportunity to work with her and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made.

I know she will do anything in her power to get my family back together and I have confidence in her spells working. I don't look at Ashra as just a spell caster, I look at her has my friend with a heart of gold. I will trust her for eternity because she is the most caring compassionate person I have had the honour of crossing paths with.

Claire87

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:09 pm

I don't remember how I originally found Ashra. I was actually just surfing the internet and looking for spell casters, but I didn't know what I was looking for, so when I found this forum I didn't even know who Ashra Koehn was. I started reading reviews on all the different spell casters and then everyone was recommending her and it finally clicked for me. I reached out to her and the rest is history.

Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyWest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:20 am

Two months ago I was searching online to find something that will help me with my love life and help me get a better life. I have been struggling with many things in my life, but the tipping point was when the relationship to the man I truly love fell apart. That was like the last bad thing that I could handle. Ashra spells website showed up and even though I never believed in magic or anything that we usually perceive as supernatural, I felt drawn to Ashra Koehn and knew instantly that she is the one that will be able to help me get my lover back and get a better life. I believed she could help me get the full potential of the love I have inside me and the potential I have in me as a woman. 

So far Ashra has managed to restore my faith and showed me that there are women in this world that have dedicated their life to help other people believe in themselves and believe in magic and we can all get the help we need. I’m not sure if Ashra read reviews on this forum, but if she does, Thank you Ashra, and thank you for being such a generous, understanding, positive and confident woman. I am grateful and happy that I have found you and that I have witnessed the power of positive energies and power of true magic. 

Guys, you have come to the right place and Ashra Koehn will be with you all the way. She does the hard part, all you have to do is stay positive, confident and believe. 

ShellyWest

Back to top Go down

Post by Racheal Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Before I found her, I found many physics and spell casters. I'm not sure they are real or not, but it's the only hope for me to get back my lover. They knew my situation but they didn't care about it, just keep asking me to pay high cost of money to them to get my reading or spells without telling me how they can help me. When I found Ashra, she is different with them. She is very confident to tell me that she can help me. She brings hope for me. Besides that, she is a professional and understandable spell caster too.

Racheal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fay Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:09 pm

I've had far too many bad experiencing with other spell casters. Unfortunately, I didn't find Ashra soon enough because I could have avoided a lot of the emotional heartaches that came with being strung along by fake spell casters.

I try not to think about the mistakes I've made in the past. My life is much better now. Ashra spells improved my situation drastically and I know nothing would've changed without her. I am so happy that I found her when I did because she is a miracle worker and she has the ability to change anything we want to.

I felt I should thank Ashra Koehn for making my lover realize that me and him do belong together and we are indeed soulmates. Her spells have helped my situation a lot and I would recommend her to anyone who needs their situation fixed fast.

Fay

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Motahar Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes for Ashra's spells to work? I'm in dire need of her help, but I'm worried because the last spell caster promised me results and it didn't work. A lot of people say Ashra Koehn is the spell caster I should be using, but I worry that maybe my situation is too complex or that my spells might not work fast enough.

I could really use the help right now. I'm not sure if I should give up on him. He seems keen on going back to his ex.

Debbie Motahar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyWest Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:57 pm

If you get a legit spell caster like Ashra then they last for a lifetime and don't take long to work. Passion Panacea is the fastest love spell she offered. I heavily agree with everyone, If you are having doubts about wanting to be with that person forever do not go for it, Because white magic is predefined and is less likely to backfire. Ashra does not want to disappoint us, She truly cares about all of our situations and isn't going to do the bare minimum when she casts your spells. It takes time to manifest and that is why you may not see results immediately.

The one thing I like about Ashra Koehn is her honestly. She will not make false promises to you. If she believes your situation isn't within her ability to help, she will be straight up with you and not beat around the bush.

ShellyWest

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire87 Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:07 pm

I know Ashra's spells are permanent for sure and us being positive makes the energy stronger and more effective.
Me and my lover are growing so close each and everyday and I know it has everything to do with the spells. None of this would happen without Ashra and I am so grateful for that. I am happy that all the spells I have are permanent and are always working. Debbie, I was in pretty bad shape before I found Ashra and I could of given up very easily, but I contacted Ashra Koehn and that was the best decision I've ever made.

Claire87

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Motahar Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you. I promise I will not give up on him. I did read about a few of her spells and I'm thinking that I may need both a return lover and breakup spell. Can I have multiple spells active at the same time? Will this help or hinder my chances?

Debbie Motahar

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Ashra will never pressure you into adding additional spells. However, I think it is best to have multiple spells working on your situation because different spells do different jobs and tackle certain problems. If you only have one spell active it is gonna be more slow at bringing results if your situation is complex and if you have a stubborn lover so I strongly believe to add as many spells to your situation as possible. I have a lot of spells on mine and things are getting so much better and I am over the moon about it.

Essence

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire87 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:18 pm

I don't think Ashra can physically cast multiple spells at the same time, but to answer your question Debbie, yes we can have multiple spells active on our lover at the time. Like someone else on the forum mentioned, Ashra can cast multiple spells, but it is completely optional and not something you need to do.

I am hoping for the best for everyone.

Claire87

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyWest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 pm

So far the only spell caster I have found to be a real is Ashra Koehn. Her spells work and most importantly she has a large fan base like this woman mentioned within her video. She talks about Ashra and why her reviews stand out vs the other spell casters she has found online.

ShellyWest

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Naz Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:28 pm

I am so glad I found Ashra when I did because so many things have changed around for me.

My lover is getting closer and closer to coming back to me all the time and his feelings are beginning to shine through as well which makes me feel so great about myself. If it weren't for Ashra Koehn things would still be the same and I think me and my lover would not even be speaking if it weren't for Ashra's spells. My anxiety has gotten so much better and I will always be thankful for everything she has done for me.

Valentina Naz

Back to top Go down

Post by A.G Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Thank you for sharing the video. I have no idea what would have happened to me if I haven't found Ashra Koehn. I have been way below down when I found Ashra a couple of months ago and I have experienced so much positive and uplifting energies from her spells - I haven't felt like this in years. Confident, positive, calm and at ease. Ashra removed all my worries from my shoulders and in stead of being down, I feel protected and I can focus on things that matter the most - love, compassion, bettering myself as person, in my work, on my future and on my lover to come back to me and stay together with me forever.

I have probably put Ashra on overload with my spells - but I am at a place in my life where I am cleaning up and getting rid off everything and everyone that is standing in my and my lovers way of being happy and together. Ashra picked me up from the gutter and lifted me up - and everyone of you in this forum - we have all found a true friend in Ashra and a savior. I am grateful to Ashra, I am grateful to all you guys keeping positive vibe in here and I am grateful to my spells and their hard work and manifestations. Ashra is so compassionate and doesn't judge - she handles the matter and makes things work.

I finally got a movement and we are texting at the moment, and I hope that the progress is rapid and positive from now on. Nothing serious about texting yet, small chitchats - however it is a start.

I have asked Ashra to cast Battle of Five Armies for me, I am not sure whether this spell can create a protective shield around my lover and me to protect us from negative influences and energies and curses sent to us and placed upon us. I hope it will work - because we really need a strong protection shield.

Hope you guys are staying positive and happy.

A.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top