Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by Paintedturtle Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:48 am

Ashra's spells are working amazingly for me and my lover and I have been getting so much closer. I have been working with Ashra for about a month and my husband has been very serious about getting back together. He has been in contact with me everyday and he has been coming over to see me very regular. Our communicate has improved and we were able to communicate our concerns with each other. We are going out for dinner tomorrow night, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. I will keep everyone in the loop, but so far I'm impressed with the spells Ashra Koehn cast.

Paintedturtle

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by Molly18 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:40 pm

That's great news! Remember to enjoy yourself and relax when you two are together. I just found out that Ashra Koehn offers her spells on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/ashrakoehn

I'm thinking about adding Wishes Granted and getting a psychic reading done by Ashra to make sure I'm heading down the right path.

Molly18

Back to top Go down

Post by YoshiInLove Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi everyone. I just ordered a spell from Ashram. I am brand new to this. I am wondering why she needs my address (not referring to email) in order to move forward? Can someone shed some light on this?? Thank you!!

YoshiInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:01 pm

I believe Ashra requires these details to differentiate you from another person who may have a similar name or attributes. I didn't think twice about it. I know she cares about her customer's privacy.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by YoshiInLove Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Ok thank you. I'm really hopeful and I want to believe this will work for me!

YoshiInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 am

It's been awfully quiet here. Is there anyone still visiting this forum?

Sent from Topic'it App

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by JillianSpooren Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Ashra made a huge difference in my life and I am very grateful to find her. Before I found her, I never thought I could get my husband to come back. The break up with nasty and we both said terrible things to each other out of hurt.

DO NOT trust anyone else except for Ashra Koehn. I was scammed by another spell caster who convinced me that he could bring my husband back within 24 hours.

I purchased spells from Ashra around December 28th and my husband came back on January 17th. We have been together for over a month and everything is going perfectly.

I am so glad that I met her and she really brought back the hope in my life.

JillianSpooren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryturner Tue May 15, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm thankful because I found someone like Ashra Koehn. She is a spell caster who offer spells without charge a lot of money. Based on the testimonials that I read here, Ashra is a good spell caster and she changed many lives of people. She helps them with their problems and I feel and I believe that she will also helped me. Soon, hopefully that will happen. I just requesting one of her love spells called Passion Panacea. Maybe God makes Ashra an instrument for those people who needs help. She is an inspiration and our hope.

Maryturner

Back to top Go down

Post by CatherineWan Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Am in such awe as I write this review!!! I wrote Ashra Koehn a few days freaking out that Neville has gone cold. Well put that to rest!!. HE TOOK TWO DAYS OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!!. We have been in his house for 2 days doing nothing but rekindling our love! I still look at his face and can't believe am with him, kissing him, talking, laughing and just enjoying the very little things in life!!. Yes Ashra I can now 100% he is back because of your spells. We did discuss where the relationship went wrong and we straightened that out!!. So everything is good and right where i want it!!.

One more thing though, I WANT A COMMITMENT!!. Now that i know he is back i want to lock it down!!. I now want forever. A committed loving relationship with a ring... I know it seems far but our first anniversary will be new years eve and i want a ring on that night. Right now a promise sounds great!!. I love him Ashra. Thank you for giving us a second chance.

CatherineWan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryturner Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:44 am

I'm impressed with Ashra's services and its easy to realize why so many people turn to her for help. Ashra, if you are reading this message, I will be attending your 18th Anniversary Event on October 15th.

This will be my first year attending your event and I'm working forward your new video.

Maryturner

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaDedel Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:36 am

Happy New Year everyone! I'm seriously considering Ashra's help after being burned by a few other spell casters online. The only thing holding me back is not knowing which spell I should order for my situation.

I met Amon over a month ago and we hit it off so fast and decided to have a relationship because we had mutual feelings. Everything went well until I noticed that he was falling out of love. He stopped asking me out on dates, doesn't reply to my messages and return my calls. Last we met we had a discussion and I mentioned marriage and kids and this literally shocked him and I don't think he's happy that I see him as a man worthy to marry me and have a future together. I really do love him. I want him back for good. I want him to stop being distant and his fear for marriage and having a family yo die. I want him to marry me and we have a great future together and a family. I believe Ashra Koehn can help me and I'm just looking for advice on what would work best for my situation.

EmmaDedel

Back to top Go down

Post by CelinaSule Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:08 am

Ashra Koehn cast the Force of Will love spell for you roughly two weeks ago. I felt like I needed her help because I have done the worse thing possible in a relationship and I have ruined everything with my husband. I took him for-granted and it ended up pushing him into the arms of another woman.

Ashra says that Force of Will is idea for situations where a lover is seeing someone else. I heard through a mutual friend that he broke up with her so I'm just waiting for my husband to come back. So far this spell is working fine and Ashra has been there for me every step of the way.

CelinaSule

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandyDj Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:09 pm

I think it is a good sign that he talked to you I believe it's all going to work out u just need have faith patience and all will come together. I know you said he kept saying old boyfriend it's okay because his heart toward you will change and it will grow toward you no one else I truly believe this. As far as no contact rule I don't think it will hurt your spells because look what happened you lost your job and you needed your money and that so don't beat yourself up Ashra Koehn knows what she is doing just keep head up and be positive. Please keep us all posted when your man comes back to you and it all works out just believe it's hard when you down but all of your friends here have your back and want all positive good things for you. May you have a positive awesome blessed day and keep smiling and going forward.

BrandyDj

Back to top Go down

Post by LillianChio Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 pm

I hired Ashra Koehn and I like her approach to spell casting. My ex seemed hot and cold when we spoke a while ago. We haven't talked for months. I think he put a wall out of fear because we had a toxic past. I am not sure whether it's anything to do with our spells a previous spell caster did on him. What I do see is that after Ashra cast her spells on him, his behavior did improve and I'm finally able to get through to him.

I believe his emotional walls are coming down and he appears to be getting closer to coming back. We slept together yesterday and he stayed over and left for work this morning.

LillianChio

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:34 am

It's shocking how my competitors are impersonating her. It took me a little to find out which sites belonged to the real Ashra Koehn and not an impersonator.

Just on instagram alone, there are like 10 fake accounts and only one that belongs to Ashra. Then I was on Youtube today and saw that someone calling himself "Dr Ashra madinah" is stealing her videos and re-uploading them on his account to impersonate her.

Ashra is popular and due to this she has many impersonators trying to capitalize off her success.

I used the contact page on Ashra.net to reach out to her as I know this is her real website. I hope to hear back from her soon.

littlesprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallasnj Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 am

I broke up with my wife and I deeply regret my decision. I got a refund from another spell caster I used back in 2018 and hired Ashra.

About 2 weeks my wife contacted me and we are now talking and spending time as a family with our children. I know she is close to accepting me back as her husband and this is all thanks to Ashra.

She is real unlike the other spell casters I came across.

Dallasnj

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Vieth Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:24 pm

I contacted Ashra through email on Monday. I'm desperately trying to get my boyfriend to return. I'm thinking about going with the Hearts of the Enchanter spell or a Breakup spell because I think he is seeing another girl.

So far Ashra Koehn has been supportive. She hasn't pressured me into getting any spells, but she has answered all of my questions and said that she will be there for me whenever I am ready.

I feel that one of the two spells above will work, I'm not sure which one I should go with. Does anyone have any feedback they can give?

Anne Vieth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top