Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by Ochyx Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 am

I have read a lot of good comments and review on Ashra Koehn and I have also seen so many video reviews on Ashra's spells and her works and every single client she has worked with have nothing but positive things to say about her and her spells. I hope that one day I too will give my testimonies on how her services worked for me. I am confident that my spells will work out to my favor faster than I expect, I have so much faith in Ashra and she won't let me down.

Ochyx

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by Karen Owens Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Ashra is extremely hardworking and cares about each and everyone of her customers. She's worked years just to help others with their pain and to try to bring their lovers back to them. It's remarkable and Ashra is so nice and generous! She deserves all the kindness in the world. Ashra is obviously very professional if she has been doing this for sixteen years almost seventeen!

A lot of people say her spells worked fast and I've seen videos of people thanking her. That tells me she has been a true spell caster. I am so excited for the day when my lover will come in my life. I have been missing him like crazy, but I'm already seeing signs and I know he will be back in no time.

Karen Owens

Back to top Go down

Post by ancientflower Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:20 am

Ashra is different from other love spell casters because she is actually true to her work and promises results and they do come. There's no telling when the spells will manifest and work, but just remember that Ashra's spells are permanent with or without a seal. Unlike most spell casters, Ashra Koehn puts time into each spell and casts with care. Her spells have been proven to be successful by so many people including myself that there is no one else that I would use as a spell caster. I'm happy to know that I have finally found the right spell caster and that she loves to work with me. Ashra is great because she really cares about all of her clients.

ancientflower

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 3 Empty I need Ashra's help

Post by Phill53 Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 am

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum hope everyone is doing well. My situation is there this girl at my job Mariah Ruiz it's either coincidentally or fate that we both have the same last name and we checked were not related. Then we started to talk and realized we basically everything in common as far as favorite foods,drink,TV show, comedian we both been through terrible experience with past relationships and we both have terrible relationship with our fathers. We've also told each other deep things the kinda things that a man or woman wouldn't tell anyone unless they were into them like me telling her I was lied to every single time in my last relationship and cheated when all I was being was loyal and she told me while she was 3 months pregnant her ex boyfriend cheated on her and got another woman pregnant she also was physically abused by her ex boyfriend too. Then she would ask me questions like does it matter to me that she's turning 20 this year and I'm turning 32 this year and I told her no I asked her that question too and she said no. Then she asked me would it bother me that she has two kids and I told her no. We've had conversations that last hours and a phone conversation one time that lasted a half hour. Also the way I can make her laugh and smile even when she's had a bad day.She has answered personal questions about herself without me even asking we've had moments where we just stared into each other's eyes for a long while smiling at each other even when we hugged we made eye contact smiled at each other then hugged each other. Now we both agreed let's see how the friendship works first but with all the other guys at my job I don't wanna take a chance at losing the chance to have the most compatible woman to me I've ever met also to both of us were both not about money just simple things. I found my soulmate someone I wanna marry and be with for years. I live at home but the mortgage and bills really pile up so even now as we speak I'm not working with alot of money I get paid bill weekly from my job too.  But please I really need her in my life for her to love me just as much as I love her too. Its to the point I need her just as much as people need air to breath. Is there anyway to get a powerful love spell done by Ashra Koehn to unite us in romance that can make her love me romantically and me only the way I love her and only her romantically?

Phill53

Back to top Go down

Post by MelissaBarr Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:41 am

Ashra Koehn is such an amazing person. For anyone who's spells worked for them already, congratulations. It's been tough for me. My sister tells me to forget about my ex. My mom says, "he already said no to you. He doesn't want to get back together with you. Why do you keep insisting!?" I never told my brother what happened, because if I did, and my ex and I got back together, he would beat him up. So he doesn't say anything. But, I keep believing that he will return to me. I've been looking up strategies to control my anger issues. I feel like I am mostly the reason for our arguments because of my anger issues. I'm making a roadmap to our future poster, I made a separate Instagram account that will be only pictures of us when we get back together, and I bought a beautiful journal that will be our journal of us. Also, with Ashra's spells, I have much more confidence. I thank Ashra for helping me, and for helping all of her clients. Oh my goodness. Big news! I purchased Passion Panacea last week, and it has been casted today! I am going to try and purchase Object of Desire next. Wow. I am so excited, and every day, I will continue to be more excited. I have no doubts. I'm sure my ex will contact me soon with the help of Ashra. I love my ex so much. I hadn't been online lately because of the project I mentioned above. Also, because I was anxious waiting for Ashra to tell me my spell had been cast. When he returns to me, I will try and make the best of our relationship. I am so glad I found Ashra. I wish I had found her earlier, but I am seriously thankful I found her at all. It's been two weeks and six days since my ex and I haven't talked. I fully put my trust and faith into Ashra and her spells. Everyone on the forums is what keeps me motivated. So I am indeed grateful for the forum. I don't know what I would have done without Ashra and the forum. Before I found Ashra, I felt like my situation with my ex was hopeless. I would never trust anyone but Ashra with her spells. Many people have seen results from Ashra. Ashra is a miracle worker. Ashra is a beautiful soul. Now I have to wait until I see results with my spells. The relationship with my ex and I ended really badly. Before I found Ashra, and found other spell casters, I only felt negative energy. When I found Ashra, it felt completely right. It's so motivating to read other people's success stories with their spells. I hope my ex and I will get back together, and our relationship works. I love everything about Ashra. Now that my spell has been cast, I will not be able to stop thinking about my ex. I couldn't stop smiling when Ashra sent me the email saying my spell had been cast. After I am able to purchase the Object of Desire spell, I will try and purchase the Twilight Moon seal, I believe that is what it is called.

MelissaBarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophena Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 pm

I was quite skeptical about trusting another spell caster. I almost didn't contact Ashra because I was afraid she was like all of the rest. However, I came across a video someone made explaining why Ashra is a real spell caster. This is what made me reach out to Ashra Koehn for help.

She is casting my love spell on Monday and I will share my experience with everyone else here on the forum.

Sophena

Back to top Go down

Post by James Antol Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Nice video! I wish I had known of Ashra earlier, perhaps, things would be different. But it is better late than never! Knowing that there is a real person who is not afraid to show her face.

I had my spells cast by Ashra Koehn on Thursday. She we spot-on with everything and provided me with a detailed update after she cast my spells. Sophena, you should have a good experience with her. Let us know how everything goes.

James Antol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ioannis Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a new member on this forum and I've only come across amazing and beautiful reviews. I as-well had a spell casted recently and I'm keeping positive vibes and positive nature day by day. Ashra has been so amazing and supportive every step of the way thus far and that makes me feel wonderful. The posts here at the Forum have been helpful, inspirational, and are giving me a sense of hope.

Ioannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Naidoo Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Nicole Dillard wrote:Hi Lisa, my experience with Ashra has been positive so far. My situation is complicated and I needed someone who could bring my husband back and remove another woman from his life permanently.

Ashra has been there for me and I did do my own research before hiring her.

She cast my spells on Friday so I'm still waiting for results. I will post my update here as soon as I see any movement.

I husband is with a co-worker and I strongly suspect there she is manipulating him.

Wish me luck:)

I would also like to see what results you gain as I am in the same position as you and have used Ashra's spells to help. Its been a week now since my spell was cast and am patiently waiting to see results.

Suzie

Suzie Naidoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Positive thinker Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:43 am

I have been working with Ashra for the past few days! I must say I saw signs and movements straight away. But the movements (texts) stopped.
I was just wandering, has anyone used the spells for a long distance relationship with success?
I have currently 5 spells active. Ashra seems to be the real deal. She is a blessing so far!

Positive thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Naidoo Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I have read some people who cast the Panacea have see results within days. This spell was suggested by Ashra to me and still no results.

Can anyone tell me how long they have waited to see results.

Suzie Naidoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Positive thinker Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:31 pm

I had this spell as well. He texted me a few times but then he went silent. This is my second week though. I think from what I read, depending on the situation, the average is 2-8 weeks.

Positive thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy50 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:41 am

Experience speaks for itself. It is no doubt Ashra is the best when it comes to spell casting Smile I have seen signs and movements myself first hand, and I look forward to see things getting better only with time. So believe in Ashra Koehn, because she will help you only when she is sure she can. I congratulate her on completing 17 years of spell casting and many more years to come to help people get their lovers and families back. To help people improve their lives, she is working for a noble cause. And I am proud of her:)

Emmy50

Back to top Go down

Post by Positive thinker Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 am

When did your spell cast and which one was it?

Positive thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by liyda Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:30 pm

I HAD THREE SPELLS CASTED BY ASHRA IN THE BEGINNING OF JULY...I RECENTLY HAD TWO SEPARATE DREAMS OF SEEING & HAVING CONVERSATION WITH MY EX LOVER...IM HOPING THAT'S MY SIGNS THAT I WILL HAVE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH HIM...I ALSO DONT HAVE PAIN IN MY HEART LIKE I USED TO ONCE I CONTACTED ASHRA....SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE & OUT...I WILL POST UPDATES ON ANY FURTHER MOVEMENT OR SIGNS

liyda

https://waliydapurdie@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy50 Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 am

What spells have you got active on your situation currently?

My situation is quite complicated as well but I know with the help of Ashra my lover will come back and everything will be okay. Ashra Koehn is the best spell caster there ever will be and there is no one else out there as great as her. I have been seeing a lot of movement and signs as well and I have been so happy about this! Please keep us updated on your situation.

Emmy50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Hales Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:02 am

I have seen so much change in my situation. At first I was finding it really hard to stay positive and patient and I really believed I would be like that forever. However, when I started not obsessing over my spells and worrying about my lover that is when I started seeing signs and movements. He was contacting me every day and texting me and he was coming over to see me several times a week whereas before it was only once or not even that. Ashra's spells do work and things will turn out in your favor I promise.

Sofia Hales

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesco Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 am

Good evening everyone and I want to address that Ashra Koehn is real! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and let me tell you that she is always supporting you and she is always there for you no matter what! All of her emails are genuine and you can see that she will be by your side and then she is the best person you will ever find. I have total faith in her and I respect everything that she does! She is my angel and I am so blessed to have her in my life because I do not know where I would be without her! I hope you all have a great evening and do not forget to smile each and every day!

Jonesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynette Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:06 pm

I just stated working with Ashra Koehn and she told me that she is confident that she is able to turn my situation around. I try to hang on to that so much.

I do believe Ashra is real because of all of the reviews I have read about her spells. Due to bad experiences with previous spell casters, I'm also scared to hope for fear of disappointment. Does anyone feel like that? Then, I hear from my original spell caster telling me that a huge emotional part of my husband is shut down and that our emotional baggage of our relationship is very heavy and he is choosing to focus on that and some other stuff. But that she still believes in his inherent love for me. That IS, very scary to hear. And plus, it didn't sound like she has the confidence or the plan to bring him back and turn things around for us. I've emailed Ashra to tell her what my other spellcaster said and see if she agrees. Then hopefully she'd be able to customise something for me. I think my situation is all kinds of screwed up and complicated. Obstacles at every turn, every corner, a damn transgender home wrecker that refuses to scram. My husband being shut down and awful towards me and very separated. Oh and btw, my husband is spending the night with her tonight, and then going on a road trip with her tomorrow morning till Monday. This has beaten me down further. All he said at the door was 'gonna go, have a good day, ok?' And he didn't say it to my face. He shouted it in from the living room. I didn't bother seeing him out the door. I feel broken enough. I feel so much pain every single day. Lately, I feel like I can't get up and go about my day.

I wonder, if it's actually better to be in contact with your love and witness and go through all of this, or not be in contact. I sincerely hope, with all my heart, that Ashra can really help me. She's my last hope to saving my heart, marriage and love. I would give EVERYTHING and do anything to have him back and I would be eternally grateful, to Ashra when she does turn things around for us.

This is a situation I would never, ever wish on someone else-apart from the home wrecker. The pain is just crippling and debilitating. My mom is so sweet, she's asking me to please persevere and be patient because she knows this is what I want and that I love him so much. She even told me she knows that I would willingly take a bullet for him, without hesitation. I never told her that but I would do that, for him, in a heartbeat.

My girlfriends tell me, everytime I see them 'OMG, you're still depressed and not over it yet? It's been over 1.5 years!!' I try not to see them so much now. Unless I feel strong enough to pretend to be happy and put on a smile. My other buddy says that my severe lack of trust in people is a problem. He said that trust is even more precious a gift you can give someone than love. I don't know why I have such problems trusting people. Maybe because I hate disappointments and I've been dealt that ALOT in my life. 1 of them, my Dad. My reply was "I agree, trust IS a precious gift, which was given but betrayed. After which, trust should be earned, I feel. Some people don't do what they said they'd do. They don't keep their word. Or it could be that I take promises too seriously.' My husband certainly didn't keep his promises to me. I used to trust him. SO MUCH that I would take everything he said at face value without further questioning. That's how much I trusted him. There was a time when he wanted to go to Vietnam to do some business for a year or 2 with a friend. I told my mom about it and she said that I should be careful that he might cheat on me. I told her no way, he wouldn't, without hesitating. Is that not trust?

I hope that all of you here don't have as bad a situation like I do. I hope that you are all positive and experiencing signs and movements and progress with your spells and in a much better place than I am right now. Hugs and much love to all of you fighting for your loves.

Lynette

Back to top Go down

Post by Raquele Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 am

The more information you tell Ashra the better things will be for you and your lover.
Telling Ashra as much detail as possible will make all of the difference when it comes to results with your spells and the signs and movements you will get. I am confident that I have told her enough about my situation and as many details as I can think of. I can see my situation changing round and I am so happy that things are going the way they need to be.

Raquele

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane81 Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:31 am

Hi Raquele, You are absolutely right. If we truly want to see our spells manifested and manifested quickly we have to be completely honest and open about everything. I for one will be emailing Ashra soon and letting her in on the updates so far. I need advice if the spell that she picked for my lover at the beginning is still the spell that I should use still or do I need to try one of Ashra Koehn's other spells. One thing is for sure that I will write down everything that way I won't leave anything out. I need Astra's help and I need it desperately.

Diane81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiy Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 am

I am hoping for my lover to return just like they have for others who had Ashra's help. I might still be needing to wait for Felix to break up a relationship with the other girl and return back to me.

When he returns I will surely be shedding a joy full of tears from my eyes! I've read a lot of good things about Ashra so I hope she still has room in her busy schedule to fit me in. How long does it take for Ashra Koehn to respond to inquiries?

I'm waiting to hear back from her with which spells she believes I need to break them up and bring him back.

Kiy

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:16 am

Ashra Koehn is a real person and is a real spellcaster. she's kind, she's loyal, she's beautiful, she will answer all your emails, she does not judge you, she's honest, she cares deeply for all her clients and understands what we are all going through and takes the time to help us and she wants to help us all. I love her so much she is a true friend to me. Ashra puts a lot of time and effort into all her spells. Ashra is very talented in what she does. She will always be there for you even when your feeling low. She will never abandon you. Ashra is always busy which is a good sign. I 100% trust her and believe in her and all her spells. This October, Ashra will be celebrating her 17th Year of spell casting. ALL of her spells work.

Before I found Ashra Koehn, I used to waste my time doing those silly 'change your life spells' by Xara and I never got a result and I had been scammed by other spell casters, promised me everything and I got nothing all they got was my money.

Guys trust me, Ashra is the real deal and she will never ever let you down. Seriously, I really don't know where I would be today if I didn't find Ashra.

Stick with Ashra guys she is the best.

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Ashra Koehn has made me a much more stronger, patient and happier person then ever. I will always be grateful for everything she has done because an amazing person and she has been there for me every step of the way and she is very supportive and is there when I need her the most. I am so pleased I found Ashra when I did. My life has changed around in ways I did not think was possible and I will continue to work with her.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeH Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:59 am

Hi everyone I am pretty new to the Ashra as I was a bit hesitant to purchase spells from her after being scammed by a few others, but something about Ashra rang out "real deal". I searched and search and couldn't find one negative thing about her site, all I kept seeing was positive. I took a chance and bought two spells that would work for me on the 1st and then another two days later.

It's hard to stay positive at times when you have so much emotions going on and everything reminds you of the one you truely love and in love with.

I had to contact Ashra back because and ex friend yes she is now an ex friend contact my ex to intervene. They talk about me behind my back and told him we were not meant to be together at all that's why things didn't work out... that she has a spell that can make me forget about him for good and he told her yes do it. Then she had the nerve to call me 3am to tell me all this negative stuff. I had to contact Ashra Koehn back and she assured me that the spells I have is good and will work just remind calm and positive and read the guidelines. I do this everyday now when I feel down, just to read and listen to the videos. I know in my heart he will come back. I pray and hope everyone's love come back to them. Love you guys and please keep posting positive words for us we all need it. The more we get it the more we come emotionally powerful and spells start working quicker. Love you guys!

ReneeH

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 3 Empty Quick question

Post by Erickd Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:54 pm

I used ashrakohen.com is that a real website or a fake you all say ashraspells.com is real but is the one I used real ?

Erickd

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:32 pm

I was confused at first, but Ashra Koehn lists both www.ashraspells.com and www.ashrakoehn.com as her websites. The spell casters who are impersonating her often use gmail accounts and websites that look and feel a lot different.

You can find more details about her here: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-koehn-is-celebrating-16-years-of-spell-casting.225/page-16#post-255493

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by evenlines17 Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:35 am

Wow, your post made my hopes a lot stronger! This is truly amazing that the spells worked and you are together again:) I have to say I am a bit jealous of you, I can't wait for my spell to get casted by Ashra soon and experience the same beautiful reunion. Very Happy I hope everything will be better with you and your husband and that nobody will get in your way again so you will be happy.

CoeL, you made a great point, people need to steer clear of any spell caster impersonating Ashra. Make sure you are talking to the right one.

evenlines17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:28 am

I agree with you completely that Ashra's spells are so powerful. I thought my situation is hopeless but Ashra Koehn is proving me wrong every time. Very Happy Yes now the things will only be better for you I am sure. I can understand how encouraging it feels when we see the movement after so long. And such a significant movement Smile I am sure your positivity has risen significantly. Try maintaining that and all you will attract is more movements and faster results Smile

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Can someone here please verify her email to me? I sent to a message a while ago and she just replied today. She suggested a spell that links me to Ashrakoehn.com but I want to be sure it's really her before I give her money lol. The email she contacted me with is ashra.spells@me.com

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Yes, that's her email and she does own the website Ashrakoehn.com

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Im so scared to go foward with the spell. It's about 70 dollars and I've been scammed before, thankfully resulting in my money back. I read through this entire thread but I'm still nervous. I just want to be sure it's truly her before I move forward. I asked her if she was legit and she followed through by responding saying she is confident the spell with work. I asked her just now if she needs any more details about my situation, to see how she replys.

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by evenlines17 Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Ashra Koehn has a lot of amazing reviews. Its likely that she will ask you for additional information once she knows you are serious and have placed an order with her.

So far my experience with her has been above expectation and she has always answered any questions or concerns I had.

evenlines17

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Alright. I'll wait for her response. She has been responding promptly. I will update in how it goes and if I go through with it.

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 am

I had my spell cast today! Ashra suggested object of desire to be cast, but I really can't afford it. I mean I'll have it done if I really need it, but has anyone had experience just using passion panacea and nothing else?

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:13 am

The one thing I like about Ashra is that she makes recommendations, but never pressures you into adding more spells.

When I asked her about adding more energy, she said it was completely optional so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:15 am

I also have other casters that will cast a love spell for me within the next few weeks or so, so I figured that would help me even more. Ashra is helping me feel so secure and happy in my situation, knowing I have additional options is pretty awesome

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Is anyone else attending Ashra's 17th Anniversary tomorrow? I know I am and I've heard that many others are. This will be the first one for me so I'm not sure what to expect even through I am excited about it.

What did Ashra Koehn do for her 16th Anniversary?

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 am

Yes, I did attend Ashra Koehn's 17th Anniversary event. Her website crashed due to how many people were there. LOL.

She revealed three new videos one of which was of herself. She is the only spell caster who has videos and photos of herself to back up her credibility. I don't know of any other spell caster that does this which is why I trust Ashra. More importantly, her spells did work for me.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Hales Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:22 am

Happy Halloween everyone! I can officially say that Ashra's spells did work for me and we are doing great so far.

Ashra is by far the best spell caster I've come across. Yes, I did attend her 17th Anniversary and so did many others. I love her new videos:)

It is very important to tell Ashra Koehn everything about your situation. The more information she has the better. Telling her as much detail as possible will improve your results and you will see the obstacles go away in time she will also know what spells are gonna work best for your situation and what is gonna be more effective for the particular obstacles. Ashra is not judging at all she is here to help you and she will be there for you until you get the results you desire.

Sofia Hales

Back to top Go down

Post by Davonte Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:46 am

Hey guys! I wish I found Ashra Koehn 8 months ago, but I'm grateful that I at-least found her. The father of my child and I broke up while I was pregnant with our second child. We met in college back in 2008 and we fell in love with each other on our first date. Despite what happened, I am still in love with him. I had the baby in August.

A lot of hateful comments were exchanged back and forth between each other and I honestly felt that there was too much damage done and that we were never going to get back together.

However, this all changed the moment I met Ashra. I felt connect to her and she seemed to know what the problems were and how to remove them so that he and I could get back together.

I ordered the Passion Panacea spell which she has cast on October 28th. On Wednesday he came back and apologized for his behavior and made an effort to show me that we could be a family again.

Ashra was right about him being involved with another woman. I never knew about this, but I'm glad Ashra Koehn was able to find this out.

Its only been about two days since he came back, but so far we are doing great and I'm confident that her spells will continue to improve the situation.

I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Davonte

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:31 am

Yes, I used the Passion Panacea love spell and it worked a lot faster then I expected. I'm looking forward to the holidays and I would like to personally thank Ashra Koehn for making all of this possible!

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by xSamanthax Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 am

Ashra Koehn is such a good spell caster and I am so happy I found her! half year ago she did spell for me. and it works but only I messed it up, but I know he would come back to me thanks to her. She did such a great job. and I have seen so many movements from that spell. I have tried so many spell casters but with no results. Only with Ashra did I see results, so I know she is real. So for anyone she is a really good spell caster and she is real! Believe me, I have seen it with my own eyes!

xSamanthax

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBee Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:32 am

Hi, I have just joined. I have contacted Ashra and now waiting for the next step. As you can imagine I’m a little wary as this is the first spell caster I have come to after reading Ashra’s reviews. Can someone tell me what the next step is? Shall I just wait for Ashra to contact me?

Thanks.

JayBee

Back to top Go down

Ashra Koehn's Spells - www.ashraspells.com - Page 3 Empty Feeling worried

Post by Lizvp Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 am

Lizvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xSamanthax Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 am

Based on the reviews I have read on Ashra, it is very rare for her spells to fail. I also know that her love spells do not backfire so if your situation is getting worse, then its not because of the work she did for you.

Ashra Koehn may be extremely busy due to the holidays, but you should contact her directly and let her know so that she can look into this for you.

xSamanthax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizvp Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 am

Lizvp

Back to top Go down

Post by xSamanthax Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 am

Ashra is the expert on these matters. She would know. It could be anything... maybe someone else is interfering. This is why I think its best to email Ashra Koehn and get her opinion on this.

xSamanthax

Back to top Go down

Post by itgirl561 Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Has anyone had eye in the soul spell cast or a seal cast with another love spell and saw faster results getting their spell ex back? I want to know because I need to get a seal and I'm looking at twilight moon seal to go along with passion panacea spell i had did a few days ago. Also has anyone got results on a money spell?

itgirl561

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly18 Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 am

Ashra is by far the best spell caster. I was searching for spells to fix my love and repair my broken heart and saw some love spell casters but they didn't have any photos or proof that they were actually a person, so I continued searching.

I came across a video on Youtube of Ashra where she actually talked about how many people she has helped over the last 17 years. I could see that she was real and when you hear her speak, its obvious that she cares. I saw a few reviews and decided to check her out.

Everything she has done for me at this point has been beyond what I expected and I'm happy that I found her when I did.

Unlike other love spell casters, Ashra provide proof that her services are genuine. I've yet to come across any other spell caster who provides solid proof that they are real.

Molly18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top