Ashra spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashra spells Empty Ashra spells

Post by itgirl561 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi, I had passion panacea spell done four days ago, I'm so glad I went to Ashra for love spell to get my ex back, I can't wait to see the results, also some people add another spell, has anyone done eye of the soul or object of desire? I'm thinking of all options my situation is complex, but I know Ashra can help me. So many scammers out there. She is a gem, I'm so glad to found her

itgirl561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ashra spells Empty Re: Ashra spells

Post by ancientflower on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:04 pm

I had Ashra cast my spells for me too. I can say proudly that without Ashra I would still be on my bed crying. I really have no one to talk to back then. I was scared and I don't trust anyone anymore. As much as I want to tell every story that happen to me, I didn't because I don't want the person I love becomes the bad guy even if he really is. in my life, rumor escalates quickly so I didn't bother to ask someone's comfort even if I really wanted to. I was really happy when Ashra first message me. I didn't expect anything at first I just want someone to comfort me and help me if they can. Fortunately, I'm so lucky I happen to contact a person who really comforts me and is even willing to help me. She really gave me hope.

Ashra Koehn cares and I believe her spells will work on your ex.

ancientflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itgirl561 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks so much, i know I'm staying positive and patient, i know he will be back in sooner than expected, my ex is stubborn and prideful, but I'm sure Ashra spells can get rid of that

itgirl561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaDedel on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:38 am

I've read a lot about Ashra which is why I am trying to reach out to her to see if she can help. My situation is a little complicated, but I have heard that her spells work for such situations. I'm looking forward to hearing from her so that I can get her help.

EmmaDedel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerryuma on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:05 am

I have searched on internet and found some of the spell casters for free but none of them are working for me. They don't seem to care.

I feel fortunate that I found one person who does care and offers spells that are effective and have worked. After getting touch with Ashra Koehn, I have not searched outside and I don't even want to.

My heart says to me that I am now in the right hand and I can only trust to Ashra.
One day I will surely have the chance to get Ashra's spell.Waiting for the best.

Sending you all positive vibes and good luck.

Jerryuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josetha on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:54 pm

I order two spells from Ashra and one psychic reading which she completed this morning. I was a bit surprised because she told me something I had always thought and she said it more than once. No one knew about it and I never told Ashra Koehn so she was unaware of this. However, she must have uncovered it when she was completing my one question reading. It was amazing and I will definitely be asking her for another one soon.

She is beyond good at what she does and I'm fortune that I found her in time.

Josetha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutika Remy on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Ashra is an absolute angel and there is no one else like her. She has helped me through so much and she has been there for me every step of the way and she is there when I need her the most. Ashra Koehn has put so much time and effort into casting my spells and making sure my situation improves etc. I also got a reading from her too and everything she said to me was spot on and I highly recommend getting a reading to get clarity for your situation.

Krutika Remy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LillianChio on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Does anyone know where I can find Ashra's Wishes Granted spell? I cannot find the request page and I've read reviews about how successful this wish spell is.

LillianChio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum