Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs of a fake spell caster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Signs of a fake spell caster Empty Signs of a fake spell caster

Post by Snuggles Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Knowing the signs of a fake spell caster can help you avoid what I went through.

I lost the love of my life and jumped into getting help from a spell caster without doing some research prior.

I was ripped off several times from different spell casters claiming they could help. I found out the first spell caster was from Nigeria and I stopped working with him when he could produce results. Then he started to threaten me via email and even called me a few time saying he will curse me if I didn't continue paying him for his spells. I lost a lot of money that will take me years to make back.

After ignoring his threats he went away. His threats sounded convincing and I went many nights fearing for my safety, but I knew better then to give in to blackmail.

I wouldn't recommend hiring anyone from Nigeria. Check their IP address first to make sure your spell caster isn't located there. They are notorious for scamming people. Recently the police cracked down on a scam ring that was operating in Nigeria. However, this problem is so widespread that more fakes keep popping up every day.

I'm glad I found this forum and I thought to leave my piece of advice to help others avoid fake spell casters.

Snuggles

Back to top Go down

Signs of a fake spell caster Empty Re: Signs of a fake spell caster

Post by Betty24 Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:13 pm

I feel the same. It's getting a lot harder to find a spell casters who isn't fake.

I'm using Ashra Koehn and so far my experience has been a positive one. However, I cannot stress enough about how important it is to do your home work. Even through Ashra came off as someone I could trust, I still read reviews from what other people were saying about her spells before hiring her.

Don't act on impulse. Get to know your spell caster to make sure he/she can deliver on their promises.

Betty24

Back to top Go down

Post by JasperoOOo Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:04 pm

I noticed some people only accept Western Union and Money Gram like Nigerians as well as people running an illegal business. I see this as a red flag!

Real spell casters are registered as a business and would never accept money transfers like western or moneygram.

There is nothing the customer can do once you have sent your money. Fake spell casters will often ask for more money once you send the first payment.

JasperoOOo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Kelly Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:12 am

I was reading online that spells shouldn't cost more then $200 to cast. If someone is charging insane prices or baiting you to add more spells, then take this as a sign of a fake spell caster.

They don't care about your situation and just want to make thousands off your suffering.

Sandra Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsha89 Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:41 pm

I was fortunately not to have a bad experience with a fake spell caster.

Ashra was my first spell casters I used.

The spell Ashra cast for me was very affordable and after talking with her a few times I knew that she wasn't helping people to make money. She does care and will go out of her way to make sure you see results.

I couldn't be happy with the spells she did for me. Yes, her spell casting did work for me.

Marsha89

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa92 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:23 am

From my experience, its important to ask the spell caster a lot of questions first. If he or she tries to pressure you or keeps asking for more money, stop all communication with this person immediately. Don't let him threaten or scare you into continuing with their spells.

Fake spell casters are out there and using your common sense will protect you.

Lisa92

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:55 am

Before reaching out to Ashra, I contacted several spell casters. Most of them replied back with an impersonal automated email. They didn't answer my questions and tried to convince me to purchase a spell that was well over my budget.

Fake spell casters don't care to be personal with you. If you start getting automated emails, its a good sign of a fake caster.

I'm currently using Ashra Koehn because she was the only one who answered my emails and didn't send me an automated reply.

glitterbear

Back to top Go down

Post by CECILIA83 Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:11 pm

I ordered a love spell from some woman residing in Africa. I have had NO results. I spoke with her about the next step and I was told there would be a more powerful spell due to the failure of the first one. it was supposed to be cast the Monday before last. I have requested numerous times whether the spell was even done and some details of the spell. I kept getting the response of I'll check on it, but mostly no response at all. I believe this to be a sign of a scam or fake spell caster.

If Ashra can help me, I really need the support right now.

CECILIA83

Back to top Go down

Post by Haleemath Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 pm

I'm fortunate that I only had one bad experience with a fake spell caster. Don't trust anyone who says that you have a dark could of energy hovering over you. They tell you this and day that you need to get an aura cleansing spell to remove the dark cloud. That's BS. They are trying to scam you.

Luckily, I found Ashra right afterwards.

Haleemath

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflysally Sun May 21, 2017 11:21 am

I heard that fake spell casters are using Ashra's identity to scam people. Before requesting help, make sure the spell caster you are talking to is really who they say they are.

fireflysally

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Cooper Wed May 24, 2017 5:10 am

I've heard about this and it think it is awful what these people are doing to Ashra. Its like they are using her popular spells names like Passion Panacea to trick people into believing they are Ashra.

This trick is no different then a store selling knockoffs of your favor brandnames.

Any fake spell caster willing to steal Ashra's identity and try to fool people have reached a new low. If your not a real spell caster, then go find a real job instead of trying to harm the reputation of real spell casters like Ashra and a few others.

Miss Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashe Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 am

I completely agree. Using someone's identity to scam another person is stooping to a new low. I think when you are a fake spell caster located in Nigeria or other far to reach places, they feel invincible like no one can stop them. Its probably the reason why most scams originate in Africa, Nigeria or some other third world country.

To avoid talking to a fake spell caster who is impersonating Ashra, remember to contact Ashra through her official website (Ashra.net).

Kashe

Back to top Go down

Post by PratimaWenig Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Don't trust any spell caster who tries to get you to make payment through Western union. Its a scam. They may start off by getting you to transfer $200 USD, but once the funds are collected, they will likely say that your situation is complicated and they need an additional $400 USD.

I know someone who was scammed this way.

PratimaWenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top