Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results? Empty Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results?

Post by Trammell Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results?

I went to a spell caster by the name of Hillary who promised me she would have him back within 7 days. Then after I "western unioned" her money. The next day she said she can't get rid of all the darkness and needed an additional $1400. After researching I realized she was not a real spell caster and was a scammer. Many sites stated that a true spell caster won't ask for more money. I heard about Ashra Koehn, but is she real and do her spells guarantee results?

Trammell

Back to top Go down

Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results? Empty Re: Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results?

Post by Lisa92 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:10 pm

I just started using Ashra's services a few days ago. I believe she is a real spell caster because my lover did contact me and we are meeting up after work tonight. I will let everyone know what comes of it.

I read what happened to you and there are a few red flags that stand out. First, seven days is not a long time and seems rather quick for a spell to work guaranteed. Secondly, never send money to someone through western union or money gram. When you sent your payment to Hillary, she knew that you had no way to recover the money and decided to ask for more. This is similar to a bate and switch scheme someone else mentioned on this forum.

Real spell casters do not ask for more money or have alternative payment methods that do not include PayPal and/or credit cards.

I hope you didn't send her $1400. Please say you didn't...

Lisa92

Back to top Go down

Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results? Empty Re: Where can I find a real spell caster who can guarantee results?

Post by Betty24 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Is it just me or is it getting a lot harder to find a real spell caster?

I believe I am following most of the obvious steps. A couple of the spell casters I researched have been in business for over ten years, they have photos of themselves and a professional website.

Ashra Koehn is one of them, but there are a few others on my short list.

They all guarantee results but are they being honest with me... can they really help? I cannot afford to lose more money right now.

Betty24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowena Hales Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm trying Ashra right now and I will know shortly if her spells work. Betty, who are the other spell casters on your short list?

Rowena Hales

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyNX Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Can anyone answer this question... Even if I find a real spell caster, should I see them in person or can they help online.

I live in Ireland and I'm worried about distance being a factor. I've looked in the yellow page and we only have a couple local psychics. I cannot find anyone who can cast spells.

All I want is something that is guarantee to work. I don't have money to waste.

DannyNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan27 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 am

I came from an abusive relationship and I would like to find my life partner, setting down and start a family.

I have the same question. I see that Ashra is real, but are their any other spell casters listed as genuine?

I would like to read over their services and go with the one who I feel can help me attract my soul mate.

Megan27

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Keen Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 am

Finding the right spell caster involves knowing what to look for. Do your homework and trust your gut. If you find a spell casters who you believe in real, strike a conversation with that person. Ask a lot of questions.

I used Ashra Koehn because I felt she cared and she didn't come off like she was about making money. More importantly, her spells did work and she does guarantee results.

Casey Keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky629 Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:06 am

Is Ashra Koehn really that good? If she is a real spell caster then I'm willing to try her, but are Ashra spells expensive?

I can only afford to do one spell. I tried another spell caster in the past who kept pushing me to give him more money.

Vicky629

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Kelly Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:10 am

The main reason I went with Ashra Koehn is because she offers a guarantee on her spells. I did see results from her spell work and I will definitely be referring her service to a few fiends who could use her help.

Ashra is a real spell caster.

Sandra Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinesha Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:28 am

I am wanting to reunite with my ex boyfriend. We are still in contact with each other but there is a third party invovled and her name is Dominiquell Turner. I need her remove from his life and for him to permanently return. I have hired a lot of help from other spell casters and i have not seen permanent results. I have spent lots of money trying to get him to return. Can Ashra really help me with guaranteed results? I have contacted her a moment ago and I'm still waiting to hear back from her.

So far her reviews look promising.

Tinesha

Back to top Go down

Post by punkpixie88 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 am

I believe Ashra to be a real spell caster. I talked with her on Skype and she sounds caring and experienced.

She will be casting my spell today. Let's hope she can fix the communication problems I've been having with my boyfriend too:)

punkpixie88

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:25 am

Seeing results from Ashra's spells is why I agree she is real. My boyfriend cam back on Friday and we have been together ever since. Plus, he broke up with the other girl and told her not to contact him again over the phone.

I didn't expect results to happen quickly but I'm glad they did.

glitterbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal74 Sat May 13, 2017 6:43 pm

I found Ashra Koehn a couple days ago but I'm trying to figure out where I can request her love spell. My boyfriend broke up with me so I need her to cast my spell asap.

I believe she is a real spell caster, but I don't know were to go to get her help.

Crystal74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Sultani Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Ashra is different from other casters because she is real and actually cares about people unlike other casters who focus on money. She does offer a guarantee on her spells and will never pressure you into anything. Her first concern is hearing about the situation and providing the right recommendations for the desired outcome.

Lillian Sultani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top