Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics Empty Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics

Post by Lisa92 Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Is it just me or do you find that a lot of spell casters and psychics are hiding under false identities. In other words, they are not who they say they are.

I found a neat tool you can use to verify their picture actually belong to them and not someone else. The tool is called TinEye; a reverse image search website that will scan the image and find other similar copies online.

I used this tool a while ago when I found a spell caster who claimed she was from New Jersey. She had a photo of herself on her website. My gut said something wasn't adding up so I did an image search by drag and dropping her image into Tineye. As it turns out, the woman from the picture lived in France and she was a math teacher. I contacted her and told her about the spell caster who was using her picture. She freaked!!! She couldn't believe this happened to her.

To avoid being ripped off, I would strongly recommend people use Tineye before hiring anyone for help.

Lisa92

Back to top Go down

Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics Empty Re: Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics

Post by fayelj Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 am

Thanks Lisa. I never thought there was such thing as a reverse image lookup. My how technology changes so quickly. I used the whois lookup because it allows you to see the age of the website, when it was created and who owns the domain name.

Ashra Koehn's website has been around a long time which matches what she said to me in an email - 15 years. I did see results from Passion Panacea. Doing my homework allowed me to find the right spell caster.

fayelj

Back to top Go down

Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics Empty Re: Tools to Verify Spell Casters and Psychics

Post by JasperoOOo Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Use your head. It's the most useful tool you have. If you are looking to use a certain psychic or spell caster, ask yourself the following:

1) Does the website look credible and feel authentic or is it dated and unprofessional.
2) Do they offer a realistic guarantee on their spells? Or are they promising you the world within a few days. If it sounds too good to be true it likely is.
3) How long have they been in business and do they have any reviews?
4) Do they offer a money back guarantee? If so, do they honor their guarantee?
5) Do they have photos of themselves along with video of them spell casting?
6) Do they only offer their spell casting services online or can you see them in person too?

Running though a check list before hiring a spell caster can save you from throwing your money away to someone who doesn't possess any skills in spell casting.

JasperoOOo

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 pm

Common sense is a useful tool for sniffing out which Psychic and spell casters are verified. I've contacted many different people looking for help, and I get the same responses back. The response I get back seems to be an automated email telling me to buy certain spells etc...

Look for someone who takes time to address your questions and concerns. Avoid spell casters who send generic or automated emails. Chances are they are more about making money then caring about your situation.

I went with Ashra Koehn and so far the experience with her has been positive.

glitterbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsie T Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Don't trust any psychic or spell caster who use scare tactics like you have been cursed.

It's important to listen to what the person is saying, but use your head and analyse their statements. Don't blindly trust that what the psychic is saying is true. I know through experience that a lot of psychics are utterly wrong. I have been scammed and lied to by many of them.

It's only recently that I am learned how to verify the real psychics from the fakes.

Kelsie T

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 23, 2017 1:02 pm

I came across spell casters so promise to cast free spells. I thought it was too good to be true and I was right.

The promise you something for free to get your contact details. Then they will tell you that the free spell is too weak and that you need to buy a stronger spell.

Always read the reviews to verify the spell caster or psychic before hiring that person.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top