Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews On Ashra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reviews On Ashra Empty Reviews On Ashra

Post by naffybaby Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:24 am

Hi I am a new member of this forum. I found Ashra reviews while looking through youtube and I saw this platter of people giving their experience while working with Ashra. So I decided to contact her on her page since Tuesday and haven't gotten back any reply as yet. I was wondering if their is a time limit as to when she replies. I am skeptical when it comes to these things due to bad experiences in the pass and I would love to know if Ashra's spells have worked before.

naffybaby

Back to top Go down

Reviews On Ashra Empty Re: Reviews On Ashra

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello my dear,
Don't worry, she will reply you asap. I'm telling you base on my experiences. She is an amazing woman with gifted powers, amazing skills and the warmest heart. She'll take time to reply you at first because she needs to analyse your situation and inform you what she need to do to help you. Please be patient, once she reaches you, you'll be in good hands. She'll take care of everything especially the big part. You just need to sit back and follow her guidelines which are available in her forum Ashra.net.

I can't say that I'm currently happy because my lover hasn't shown any big movement just yet. He hasn't shown his love and care, but I'm sure very soon he will be. I just hope he'll be with me to celebrate Valentine's Day as my boyfriend again or better, as my fiance.

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

I think Ashra is the best spell caster out there and her reviews reflect that. The only complaint I have is sometimes it can take Ashra Koehn up to a week to respond to my emails. However, knowing how popular she is, its to be expected. I can only imagine how many emails she receives on a daily basis and it must be hard for her to keep up.

Its important for everyone to remember that Ashra is only one person. I would rather have a real spell caster who takes longer to respond back then giving my money to a fake spell caster never to hear back from them again.

Also, have you ever noticed that a fake spell caster always responds quickly?

Tamra

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Paintedturtle Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:29 pm

I don't share the same view. Ashra has too many positive reviews about her. Also, the mixed reviews you say you found about her were proven to be written by her competitors and people who were victims of an Ashra Impersonator.

Ashra Koehn is real and many people can testify to that. Plus, I have personally had a great experience using her services.

Paintedturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paintedturtle Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Honestly, you shoudln't be asking any spell caster for help if you are having issues regarding trust. Maybe a local spell caster is something you should consider.

I do believe one of Ashra's rules are not to initiate contact and to let your lover contact you first. Its makes sense and many people have posted videos about why following these guidelines are important.

Paintedturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:13 pm

My dear,

At first I was thinking the same thing and scared of being scam again. But I saw progress on my situation. I can't deny what's real in front of my eyes. Give her a chance to reply you. She have a lot of clients currently, and she cares so much for every one of us. Sometimes I wish that Ashra is not that famous and not having too many clients so she can pay attention to me more, but if that so, I won't be trusting her and use her services in the first place.

Good Luck! ^-^

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

I think Paintedturtle is right, you should look for a local spell caster since you are full of doubts.

Ashra also offers her service on Fiverr and she has the same great reviews on there too: https://www.fiverr.com/ashrakoehn

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm

She has been around in the internet for such period of time. If she's a scammer, wouldn't she be in multiple names and not just being Ashra Koehn? Instead, she build her name base on reputations and trusts from her clients. We wouldn't be supporting her if she's not deliver results.
I read a lot of positive and negative reviews on her. But in the end, it's down on you whether to give it a try or not.
Ashra.net really helps me clear doubts. There's reasons why the forums are strictly control by Ashra, a lot of clients such as myself have up and downs and the signs and movements are not always the way we want it and we might get frustrated and gives away negatives energy to others. It can infect other member's positivity and staying positive is extremely vital to determine the success rates. I for myself, I go to Spell Casters section, and try email every one of them, it's kind of fun that you have the upper hand to know that they are scammers and to see them responding to you.

Then again, It's just solely my opinion.

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Its not possible to get to the bottom of it. If someone believes in God, you cannot convince them otherwise; no matter what facts or opinion you try to sway them with. The same thing goes for someone who is atheist. Good luck convincing them God really is real.

This logic can be applied to other things too. You either believe in magic or you don't. There is no "getting to the bottom of it". There is always going to be two sides to the coin.

Ashra doesn't force people to add more spells so if someone has more then one spell active, maybe its because that's what they wanted to do and they made their own decision to add more. Some people see results with one spell, others with more then one spell. It's really the same thing I mentioned above. There is no one size fits all. There is no everyone believes or disbelieves. There will always been two sides.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 pm

She has multiple sites and email with her name, Ashra Koehn. Still her name and the email is a paid account, other fakers will use gmail or other free emails.
Frankly, in the forums, those questions have been answered in the FAQs. If you are considering to invest in her, you should spend some time to read the forums especially the pinned one. It will help.

Good luck my dear.

Sent from Topic'it App

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:04 pm

There is a list of verified websites that belong to her along with tips for spotting Ashra Impersonators. I believe this is the topic link: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-impersonators-and-how-to-avoid-them.304/

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:11 pm

No, its the same thing. Witchcraft, spells... magic is often compared to religion. So believing or not believing is the same no matter if you are talking about God or something else.

Secondly, Ashra offers free services too and I know personally that she has never pressured me into adding more spells.

Again, you should be referring to the verified websites and email addresses that belong to her here: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-impersonators-and-how-to-avoid-them.304/

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Nikssnips, why don't you talk about your bad experience with the spell casters you have used? So you wasted 2k on 9 spells from whom?

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Go with Calastrology. They have thousands of great reviews and they are real. You should use them if you want to make sure you will not get scammed.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:21 pm

It depends on how well you follow your guidlines and your positivity. I have generally a lot of spells active on my lover too.

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:32 pm

I don't mind spending a lot on Ashra Koehn, she's real. I see progress in my situation and there's nothing wrong to spend money on a real person who genuinely helping and can afford. She always reminds me to spend my money sparingly. She's such a good person. She said to me so many times, the spells I have actives are enough. When I said the progress is slow, she told me to keep following the guidlines. She even offer me to cast some free spells for my other situations in life. If she's all for money, there won't be any progress and she will be more than happy just to keep receiving money from me.

Sent from Topic'it App

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Read it well. I said if she's all for the money.

Sent from Topic'it App

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Good Point. Ashra, warns people not to overspend on spells. I've read this on the forum. Fiverr has reviews about her being great too.

I think you should go with Calastrology.

Tamra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Anyway, Tamra is right. No point discussing. It depends on your believes and stands in the end. I already told you how my experience is so far.

Good Luck and take care.

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

The user was banned because it seems she is more interested in stirring up negative emotions in people. This could be one of Ashra's Competitors. Who knows, but she is going about the discussion in the wrong way.

Admin
Admin

https://ashrakoehn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shasha Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm

I thought so too. She's pointing on my words negatively and taking it the wrong way. I feel pity on her if she's a real person.

Sent from Topic'it App

Shasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 pm

This user went about her discussion the wrong way. All forums have policies. If she acted this way on any forum, they would also ban her account.

Admin
Admin

https://ashrakoehn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryturner Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:57 am

I understand that you are being attacked by competitors and some fake spell casters who have been impersonating you. Something needs to be done to put a stop to this. I found over 10 other people pretending to be Ashra Koehn on Instagram.

They stole your reviews too and tried to pass them off as their own.

Maryturner

Back to top Go down

Post by LillianChio Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm

I see that Ashra Koehn is now offering Wishes Granted again. I read the reviews and I'm thinking about having a wish spell cast for my situation.

LillianChio

Back to top Go down

Post by DeborahC Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:43 pm

My husband left me for his ex because he believed he could rekindle what they had several years ago. He broke up with me suddenly and didn't want to provide me with an explanation.

I never thought that I would turn to a spell caster for help. However, I read some positive reviews about Ashra Koehn and decided to see if she could help.

Two weeks after she cast two spells on them, I received a call from my husband saying that they broke up and he wanted to come back.

My husband and I have now back together for over 2 months and he appears to be a changed man. I believe he realized he made a huge mistake and has been showing that he loves me.

If anyone has had doubts about Ashra, I can honestly say her spells worked.

DeborahC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top