Reviews and Discussions on Ashra Koehn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How fast do spells work?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How fast do spells work? Empty How fast do spells work?

Post by Anna B Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:00 pm

I read amazing reviews on Ashra Koehn. However, I would like to know how fast do spells work? I was thinking about getting Panacea Panacea cast to fix my boyfriend's commitment issues. We have been in an on/off relationship for over six years. I love him and I know he feels the same way.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I need him to show he wants to commit. Ideally I want to get marriage in the next two years and start a family.

I strongly believe Passion Panacea is the right spell, but I am curious how fast this spell will work.

Anna B

Back to top Go down

How fast do spells work? Empty Re: How fast do spells work?

Post by Sandra Kelly Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 am

My spells didn't take long to start working and for the most part I have my relationship back. There are a few problem areas left but I am confident, give some more time, that my spells will remove the remaining obstacles.

Her spells are fast. I tried other spell casters previously and theirs didn't even work.

I'm impressed thus far.

Sandra Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty.Kelly Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

Same here... I was shocked too because I considered my situation to be complicated, yet Ashra's spells worked a lot faster then expected. There was another woman interfering and she had a good hold over my husband. Whatever Ashra did to break them up worked perfectly. I'm so happy to have my husband back in time for the holidays.

Ty.Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by fayelj Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Andrew and I were friends with benefits but during that time I develop real feels towards him and wanted to pursue a serious relationship.

I was skeptical about spells, but I talked with Ashra and she assured me she could help. Something about her made me comfortable and like I could trust her.

The spell I went with was called Passion Panacea. I started to notice a change in Andrew a few days later and he began treating me like his girlfriend a couple weeks later.

We met with friends recently and Andrew introduced me as his girlfriend.

I couldn't be happier:)

fayelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinesha Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 am

Does anyone know how fast Ashra spells work? Does it matter if my situation is more complicated or if I feel my boyfriend is very stubborn?

I will be ordering a spell from Ashra Koehn today and I sure hope is works quickly. So far her reviews are impressive.

Sandra, you said that you saw fast results from Ashra. How long in weeks did it take to have your relationship back?

Tinesha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Kelly Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:09 am

Not long. I believe a little less then two weeks. My spells are still working and we haven't experience any conflicts within our relationship since his return.

Your best bet is to contact Ashra and let her know all of the details. She may be able to provide you with a timeline as to how fast her spells may take to work.

Personally, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sandra Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:46 am

Ashra will be casting my spells tonight. How fast do they work?

I couldn't bare the thought on my boyfriend sleeping with this other woman another night! I don't want to lose him to anyone else and I've heard he started having a serious relationship with another woman. I would be ever so grateful for some quick action, I believe in Ashra spells and in her abilities. Once my spells are cast, I would like him to think about me, call me quickly and beg me to give us a chance to work things out. I truly feel that he is the one love for me.

glitterbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna B Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:21 pm

My spells were cast in November. About a week later I notice some of the problems I was having with my boyfriend started to disappear. Results didn't happen instantly, but gradually over the next 2 weeks I did see vast improvements. We are now in January and the on/off patterns I was experience with him stopped. We enjoyed the holidays together and he hasn't stop showing me that he's serious about us.

I can say with certainty that Ashra's spells to work.

Anna B

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:22 am

My love spell worked in less then 2 weeks! Ashra is a miracle worker and I'm so glad I found her.

glitterbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 pm

I would feel elated if my spell works within 2 weeks. Ashra appears to be a good spell caster so I will wait and see what happens.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanmarie Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:35 pm

My spells were cast a few days ago so I would say that they are fast. My husband emailed me which is something he hasn't done in nearly a year. I know Ashra's spells are working. She has given me the strength and hope that everything will be okay.

Jeanmarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Haleemath Sat May 13, 2017 6:08 pm

I request my spells from Ashra in late February and my husband came back mid March. So within a few weeks which I felt was fast.

I don't think her spells take long, but I think it may vary based on your situation.

Haleemath

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCoco Tue May 23, 2017 12:51 pm

I'm curious to know how fast love spells work. I'm going to be getting the Passion Panacea spell later this week. I know my boyfriend is involved with another woman so it is important that this spell work as fast as possible because they get too serious with each other.

I now they don't work instantly or overnight. I am realistic about it taking a little time to work.

DarkCoco

Back to top Go down

How fast do spells work? Empty How fast does Passion Panacea take to work?

Post by x.rebelicious.x Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new on this forum. I'm really happy to see all the great review about Ashra's spell. It's my first time using her spell so I don't know what to expect. I have a few questions, I just want to have a better understanding. I know Ashra is a very busy person, therefore I hope you guys can help me out. Here's my situation,
My ex bf and I broke up with each other for almost 3 weeks now, we broke up over a misunderstanding. I went to the restaurant that he worked at, he was really angry and annoyed. He texted awful things saying that he doesn't want to be with me, that I am naive and inconsiderate. He doesn't reply to my calls or texts, he also unfollowed me on all of my social media. He's very stubborn. I was devastated, I couldn't eat or sleep properly.
That's when I found Ashra and I purchased the spell Passion Panacea. It was casted yesterday morning, after reading her email saying that the spell was casted I have this excited, happy feeling like he's about to contact me. I've seen Ashra's no contact rule video, but yesterday night I accidentally pressed on his instagram page because he was on my top search list. He didn't post anything new. I pressed on the page and then exit right away. Will this affect the spell and make it goes slower? Also, does any of you guys have some what a same situation as me? If so, how long did it takes for you to see movements or result from this spell? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

x.rebelicious.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 pm

I will be buying my first love spell today.I need my husband home like right now. He is now messing with another women. We have been through to much in 5 yeas to let my marriage end just like that. The woman knows he's married . I love him so much he is so complicated and stubborn I just pray that this spell works I have faith and I believe that it

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by evenlines17 Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:51 am

From what I've read, Ashra's spells do work faster then other spell casters. Ashra Koehn has my spell scheduled in for casting today. I feel confident my husband will be back with me and the kids quickly.

evenlines17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 am

Good day every one iam new as well. I have been looking on the web,internet even in person.I was not pleased. So last night I gave it one more try.(Look). I started watching the clips about Ashra Kehons and listing to all the work she puts in, Lord something came over .So I reach out to her,and she responded right back. I gave the her all the information Ashra requested, and two pictures of myself i order passion panacea,right away.My love spell is due to be casted soon. I have to say that after we emailed back and forth for the first time in a long time I actually slept and it was so refreshing. Iam at peace knowing in a matter of time my husband will be back home forever. I feel a sense of calmness,peace,faith I'm no longer hopeless .That women GOOD BYE TO HER!!!

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi everyone, my question is how long does it take before Ashra take to let you know when she has cast your love spell No

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 am

Question, will Ashra contact you to let you know when she has did the love spell casting.
I order it in the wee of hrs of yesterday early morning.iam asking because I have been feeling as if someone is following me , yesterday it was as if I could hear someone walking behind me , to the point where I actually had to turn around to see.
Please help me with this question.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by CoeL Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:43 am

Ashra usually responds to my email within a couple days. I believe she takes weekends off. I do believe once she cast your spell that you should see fast results.

CoeL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 am

Thank you so much for your help .Iam so new to this as you can see, .I would love to post in the forum. I just cant seem to get there I have great news to share along with a couple of questions.
Well I will start with this yesterday Ashrs did contact
me, to let me know that everything went awesomely well that my husband responded very well to the spell, and that she had removed all and everything that was coming in between us,and that she wanted that women gone as well as I do. I went to sleep, I was awaken by my husband voice like he was right there he was crying out to me saying call me baby please call me it was like he was in distress or something, we'll I was like wow. I went back to sleep and dreaming again we were walking together talking about getting a new place to live, it switched up. We are in a room the phone rings he tells the othe women iam with my wife now, switched again we are in the bed hugging ,kissing like I saw his face I could smell and touch him. Are these the signs that I need to be looking at. It's so much more. I just needed to as well ask the questions, Ashra is so amazing and real. For years I have been looking for someone real, I am do blessed to have her in my corner. That you , feeling very excited and pleased I know it will only get greater.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:43 am

Thank you Coel, so much for your response.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:55 am

Evenlines17 thank you and your right.Those signs I had I have never experienced anything like that in my life even though I was dreaming but it came and sequence it was so real like it was like so real I don't know how to describe it I look forward to more signs and I as well have confidence that my husband will be back home soon for good no more leaving we going to work through this with a stress help Ashra help. Look forward to hearing some awesome news from you as well.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

How fast do spells work? Empty hello guys

Post by angle Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 am

how long does Ashra take to respond? an hr ago i email her and i got an auto email respond that she will contact with me as soon as possible. i really want to talk to her by today or tomorrow to get back my love, the time is not on my side and he’s with another girl now

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi, Ashra will respond like she said ASAP. I was the same way just a few days ago, just remember she is only one person, ( from my own experience )try to send at least one e-mail. She will come through for you. Being that Ashra is high-quality and in great demand. She may be a little backed up. Rest assure your e-mail will not go unnoticed and Ashra will respond to you , trust me when she does you will be very satisfied. Just remember to follow the no contact rules and everything else Ashra asks of you. God bless.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:52 pm

thank you so much for the info provided. i really can’t wait until i speak with her because the time isn’t on my side and the person whom i love is with other person and got back to each other again a left me for no reason and i wanna get him back to me. i just don’t know where i can request a spells and pay for it, is she going to send me a link to pay after we get in touch? or is there another way to do it?

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Angie, yes there is such a link I payed for my first spell passion panacea. I felt feelings being shifted and dreams that felt so real .I went to the wrong people .Then i watched utube because I was looking for someone to help me. Bam there Ashra Kohen was I felt it, all the great reviews. I get so excited. So this is where I begin i googled Arsha Kohen.com then I linked on to Ashra spells:Best spell Casters Love spells and reviews Ashra is really amazing there are no words to describe her on a very positive note so again try YouTube and then take it from there, I hope that this very help for. Blessing and peace. Ps Ashra will get him back to you. Just stay very very positive this is something I have learned not only from Astra but from all the other people that have posted .

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 am

hey, thank you for the info you provided for, i tried to find the link to order a spell from her but i couldn’t find such a thing to help me. i still have no respond from her, i sent her 3 email and nothing heard, i just can’t wait the time isn’t on my side and that is killing me every second passes.

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi,, Angie. Sorry to hear that. Did you go to utube. I not unstanding , if you emailed her, that link to oder should have bern there;Ashra reviews and people are there talking about her.I really don't unstand that one. I know when you email, sometimes it does take a little while for her to respond. If it makes you feel any better I as,well, am waiting to hear from her. It's hard I know and you have not even had one done . So imagine when you do and you are unable to connect with her. Believe Ias I say these words to you I also have to do the same thing,. Breath, be patient she will respond be positive. I suggest you go back to Utube so people people are telling you where to look her up at.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:29 pm

hey, finally she got back to me and responded yesterday, i’m so happy thqt i finally talked to her and she is an amazing woman and she was concerned about my feelings and how am i doing. she’s really nice and i am glad that i found her. she did sent the links for me to pay for my spells and i’ve got those stuff do e yesterday around this time as well, i am just waiting for her to get back to me again if she started my spells. i can’t wait to see the results and the outcome for that spell casting she’s doing it for me. thank you so much for the info and being there for me to confort me about my feelings. i hope that she will get back to you as soon as possible. how long were you waiting for your spells? did you notice any changes? if you did, how many days did it take and you started seeing changes? thanks again for the info you were providing for me

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Hi, Angle.
That's awesome iam truly happy for you.
You see patience, I must admit I still get a Lil anxious. I didn't wait long . Well I have just been having dreams very vivid dreams. I see and hear my husband I asking me to contact him. certain music songs, and numbers. Iam waiting to hear from Ashra I have some serious questions I need to have answered. In the mean time I am just waiting to her from her. Stay positive and don't go snooping, don't think about it I know it's easier to say than do. Keep me posted, as I will do the same with you Blessings

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 pm

hey, how are you? anything new in your case? i think these are the sign of the spell casting and it’s working. how long have you had these dreams? have you contact your husband? i hope that he comes back to you soon because i know how it feels when you have the loved ones away from you. i just completed my spells request and my spell casting is ready tomorrow. i really can’t wait until i get him back to me and leave that girl forever. i hope that it will not take to long to see results but i am very positive because i know Ashra will do the best for us and i saw all the reviews about her and that makes me 100% sure it will work

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:18 am

Hi, I was at work . I couldn't respond. I started having them the night after the spell was casted. They lasted for about 3 days. The last one i had was very sexual. It felt as if i was have very stronge encounter with my husband. I actually felt the gripping the breathing on my neck. It was a very aggressive dream or something. haven't had one lately. No definitely not that's a nono. I have to wait for him to contact me. I have just been real calm and happy. It's an unusual happiness, very peaceful. Iam just waiting for him to contact me, or just cone straight home. It's not about if. It's just about when. I pray that you see some movement, something soon.G I d bless you.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 am

wow! i’m really amazed by her work. i am sure he’ll come back to you just takes a little time, but, i am positive soon everything will work out for you and for me. i have a strong belief that Ashra is amazing and will do her best to bring our men back to us no matter how hard the situation is. i dreamed a strange dream last night about his gf that she posted something on his fb just to showing me that she’s with him and they’re happy together but i didn’t get angry or anything i just click out of my page and said that it will not last. i don’t know that if it’s because of the spell or because of i keep them in my mind the whole time. i just can’t wait for hime to talk to me or say something. everything was great last weekend and we spent 3 days away from home and we were enjoying our time and after he dropped me home and left he contacted her and he wants her back. it seems to me that she did something that took him away from me

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniliver8o Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:28 pm

I had a dream last night that my spell was cast, and a lightbulb in my room blew out (I personally believe lights show signs) and what do you know, I got a message from Ashra saying my spell was cast and it went great! I have one issue though that i'd love you guy's opinion on. The man I like never has initiated a conversation first (we talk on social media) He is a busy guy and with the whole no communication rule, Im worried he might never contact me because that is so out of character for him. Idk if I should just say screw it and send him something simple or just wait for something unnatural to happen? I know the spell is already in the works, but he's a bit stubborn and I don't want to wait around forever if I could start something tonight by talking to him

Uniliver8o

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi, Angle. That's movement, don't read into it to much about her: and do not spy. Maybe that was him posting something about you (Positive ) .we won't know until it's time. As of yet I have not heard a sound from my husband. I just have wait it out and stay positive, and yes I do believe that our men will be home soon. Ashra did mention that my husband responded very well and that there is a very strong connection between us. I totally believe/ know that is true: which it is. There is something there strong unspeakable strong between us. I know it has gotten a lot stronger. Sometimes I truly believe iam feeling what my husband is feeling. Out of the blue sometime I will just get this over whelming feeling of fear. It could be because he is coming to his senses, I do my best to stay positive and not to think about it. Just things fall into place. If I don't something negative wI'll creep in. "NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN "
I really need for him to just come home or even just show up at my job and ask for the house keys.just waiting, praying, believing in Ashra great abilities. For everyone that's in Ashra care. When my husband comes home I will still have Ashra in my life . Ashra is doing a great many people happiness. Seriously.
It's on been 6-7 days iam expecting great works to begin.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi, Uniliver8o.
I would say that's a powerful sign. Wow!!
My question to you love is why would you contact him after all the work Ashra put in for you. Especially for you to have this person to yourself.
You don't believe that would be a slap in Ashra face. Don't do that sweetheart, let it be and wait. Do mess it up before the miracle happens. Think about this you contact him: things may go well at first. Then you are noticing
something it's right. Let's just say you contact Ashra again? ?? This time it takes even longer. Now your right back where you started from. Ashra has go in even harder. That's just not a good thing to do. Think about Ashra feelings . Like don't do it just ride it out like the rest of us. Positive,patients, faith and trust. Believe me everytime I have respode to someone else with encouragemental it just strengthen mines. Forgive me if I came off a little harsh. Why waste Ashra time ,and your money if your not going to follow the rules. Hopefully I will here great and positive things from you. Trust Ashra ,she got you! Blessings and Posit I've thinking and feeling to you.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:38 am

hey, Mrs Rlewis. how are you doing? hope everything going well with you. have you heard anything yet from him? i’m so postive since yesterday until today and felt so happy when Ashra casted my spells that i ordered. i belive in her energy. she informed me that he responded greatly with the spell, and it just a matter of time now to wait and see the changes. i hope my spells started working with him. he’s going home this evening after leaving the site job which is he is going to be with her until monday 4am and that’s making me so nervous just being with her makes me upset he’s beside another woman. however, hopefully he will not be as normal as used to be with her. i’ve holding myself not to talk to him, i really want to but i said no, i want him to take his time and think about me and maybe if i am lucky enough he’d contact me sooner not later.
i don’t spy on him or her on fb. it was just a dream that i saw the other night. i deactivated my fb to stay away of checking him out it feels good when i did that until this situation to be solved and i’ll going back again.

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 pm

hey, i have a question for you guys. is Ashra usually email back her clients from ashra@me.com? is that hers or not? i just wanted to make sure i am paying to the real person

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:23 pm

and the other one is Ashra.spells@me.com i just want to make sure i am talking to Ashra not the fake ppl that steal her name and taking advantage of her and her clients

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi, Angle.
Ashrs spells@me.com. is the one I always email her on or Ashra will email .me from that same one. I actually received an email from Ashra this evening. Your on the right track..

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 am

hello Mrs RLewis. how is things going with you? did you hear back from your husband?
thank you so much for comforting me about the email, i was worried that i didn’t contact with the right person.
i started seeing him in my dreams. i saw him around me but no words came out of his mouth. hopefully the spells are working or it might just because i keep think of him the whole time. i just can’t wait for him to talk to me again even with a text message.

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Shi, Angle I definitely know that's right. I don't know if I was dreaming or thinking but either way my husband came to my job. He was wathing me . He order some food so I brought it up front and it was him.he looked really tried and beat doen. So I took a few minutes and we talked I let him doi all the talking. He admitted it was over with her, he was wrong for doing things the way he did for hurting me, he had me call her and tell her it's over that he's back home with his wife and to leave him alone. Then he got on the phone and told her the same thing. He sent me a fb request and put our pictures on his page and that he is married to me . Wow now that's what iam talking about great positive things. Ashra did email me back , and reassured me that she is still at work on my situation and that she is going to be with me every step of the way until it gets resolved and my husband is back home with me. She did remind me that it's only been a week. It seems very much like a year. Ashra also gave me a reminder to stay positive, no snooping, and to let my
my husband make the first initial contact .
I may not get right back to you at times, I work the over night shift. So iam pretty much exhausted when I get home but I do check my email regularly and I do my best to get back to you ASAP God bless you I think God for Ashra if I have found her sooner maybe I wouldn't be laying here alone right now but maybe it wasn't meant for me to find her sooner it was meant for me to find her now and I'm so thankful but thank you and you for being my friend Astros going to bring the students and my husband and your man I'll be home soon just stay positive and try not to think about it so much again I know it's easier said than done i learned to just push it out of my mind,; if I don't I will bring her into the equation and she's should not be there. just knowing that one day my husband will be home in my loving arms and I back in his big strong arms : and your future husband will be back in your arms as well ,we'll be together but in the meantime I have to stay focus..
Peace be unto you. I have to get ready for work.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:07 am

hi Mrs RLewis.. thank you for being there for me too even though you are going through a hard time fighting getting back your husband. deep inside me i believe they will come back with Ashra’s spells and i wish sooner not later. it just a matter of time and everything will ease and be in our sides. i keep myself positive all the time i miss him more than anything else. i cried the other day at work when my other coWorker said i had Chowder and i know he loves it, i just couldn’t hold my tears. i remember everything between us and every word he said to me. hopefully things will work out for us. thank for being a good, positive, and supportive friend. i totally understand that you’re busy i am too and trying to get to this forum to check on you and barely can wait for the results but it will eventually happen in the end. keep me updated please and feel free anytime talk to me.

peace, love

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi, Angle your more than welcome. It's tough yes indeed. Especially with the holidays right around the bend.iam actually in tears right now I miss him so much we have gone through so blank together. I have taken so much blank from him. He's my husband we took a oath together. This lady knows hes married, her husband dies a yr ago. So just because she's lonely and needs a man , my husband was the choose one . Not at all my husband is coming home and she can get a single man. Iam a funny out going person I lovery people. What I dislike is women who do what she is doing .its not just her he played a role as well. My job I lovery to work I don't like negative people it does something to my soul. There are some people that negativity just radiates off of them.. its starting to effect me and Ashra said to stay positive. I go back to college in January . That's a plus. Just praying that I see real positive move soon. Iam going to had a extra kick to my first spell. I was reading about a moon light spell that has like an extra powerful energy. I have to check it out and the price. Well Angle. As always its great to hear from you.
P.s. your positivity keeps me positive as well.
1 Love

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:33 am

Mrs RLewis
i hope that you’re feeling well today. i’m sorry to hear that you’re in tears, i know it’s very tough situation and as a woman we can’t hold our feelings or not to think about it but... you know that if we meant to be together, we will be no matter what happens and how far we are from one another. always be strong.
i do understand the pain and feelings you’re having about your husband is with another woman, it’s hard. i can’t believe my bf is with his ex too. we went through a lot and the pain i’m going through is very hard, i know he doesn’t love her and he told me that so manytimes but i know he’s the kind of person that doesn’t like to change. there’s nothing we can do only to stay positive and wait until we started seeing results by Ashra’s spells. it takes time but i’m patiently could wait but again i can do nothing. if we meant to be together he will back oneday when he realize the what he did was wrong. if not then i’ll just wish him all the best even though i know he’ll not be very happy with her.

good for you, it’s good to go back to school. i wish you all the success on your way to accomplish one of you dreams.
never listen to any of the negative people around you and the best way not to hear anything is by keeping the secret of what’s going on in your personal life to get results quickly. i haven’t said anything about the spells that i did with Ashra even to my family or sisters. i kept it between me and ashra and the people here in this forum, i think it’s the best for me.
how long have your spells has been casted?
today is the 6th days of mine been casted. can’t wait for the results. i contacted Ashra and haven’t heard anything from her yet, she might be very busy and that’s why i get no responsed.
i really appreciate you and i’m happy to hear that i make you feel strong. we have no one to comfort us only us to comfort each other and i will always be there anytime you wanna talk i will be here even if our men back to us i will always check on you.

god bless

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 pm

i was sleeping last night and i heard my phone received a text message, i have a special ringtone for my boyfriend so when i get a text from him i know that was him. it felt so real when i heard the ringtone, i woke up and checked it out but there is nothing came from him. i’ve been seeing him in my dreams every night. my heart and brain got tired i missed him a lot i just want him to back to me that’s all i wantfrom this life

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Wow, that's awesome. That's movement. I have been gething strange emails. One said,: I missed you I want to see you please we don't talk anymore I miss talking to you. Another said are you OK or not. Another said please talk to me. Then tonight I look at my missed calls there was a out of state number for 22 seconds but no voice message on my phone. I as well just need my husband home. I have picked up more hrs so I can had more, to get my husband home as well as get that women paws & claws off of him.. This morning twice a over whelming feeling of relief, peace and forgiveness came over me literally brought tears to my eyes , my soul I have a gut feeling that I will either see my husband or hear from him very very soon. I have to get ready for eork. Blessings and peace to you.

Mrs RLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 am

that’s great, i have feelings that the signs we are seeing is because of the spells Ashra casted for us and hopefully they’re working for us. i had a dream of him again that i saw him and he missed me and we lay down on the bed and we didn’t say anything to one another and then he got up and went to his truck i went after him to look from the window what he’s doing and i saw him was talking on the phone and there was anger on his face and the way he acts and then he hang up the phone and got out of his truck and came inside. i’ve been seeing him a lot lately. today after work he will drive back home which is he’s going to be with her. the problem i am in a different state and he is from different state and she is from there too and i cannot even accepted the idea of being around her. there is a fire in my heart and hopefully things will not going well with them and hopefully my spells are working on them.

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by angle Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:25 pm

hello RLewis. that’s so exciting news and makes me so happy for you. i hope he gets back to you soon. i’m really happy that he finally called it’s seem the spell is working for you. there’s nothing yet from Josh. i’ve been dreaming of him, yesterday i was at work and i was doing some searching around my counter and i found a paper has Joshua’s name on it, and been seeing a red Truch as his everywhere around, i just hope these signs are happening because of the spells. how many days has your spells been casted? mine has been only 9 days when ashra’s casted for me.
please keep me updated with you and hopefully he’s coming back. when she called you what she wanted from you? she might want to know if he comes back to you. hopefully that she will leave him alone.
peace on you too

angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top